Jaipur EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

Map of Jaipur EPF Office

1. Raju ram says:

Sir mera name RAJU RAM
    father name GIGA RAM
    Mera pf number RJ/JAI/0013830/000/0011076 h
    Muje mera UAN number sahiya
    Meri dob v name does not match btata h jabki mera name v date of birth rait h
    Please sent my uan number please sir

2. Pappu Ram Bajiya says:

Sir/madam
    I have apply form 19 on 22 Nov 17 but still not process and i have check with EPO jaipur then he told me that record not found…..And i m not able to Reaplly because eairler request still pending on unified portal…..plz help me….Either my processed Ya fie Cancel it…so i will apply fresh….

My details…

UAN 101068680616
    Name Pappu Ram Bajiya
    Mob 9906222556

3. Gomati devi says:

Dir sir my mother getting pension from jaipur office ppo allotment from jaipur.but pension is stop.i want resion to stop pansion.

4. Rekha Gvalani says:

Good morning sir, i want to change me name in epf account which is wrongly enter in account by employer but epf site not working for it i had fill my all details but always its an error

5. Sunder motiani says:

Hello.
    Live certificate are prepare or
    Pls rply

6. Kamlesh says:

dear sir.mera name kamlesh h..meri ppo pension april month se ruki hui h…mene sbhi document online submit kar diye h..plz help me….MO. no. 8432006305. address….vpo, khijuriwas teh. tijara Salwar(raj.) pin no. 301018

7. Harpreet Singh says:

Hi Shan
    My self is Harpreet Singh from Kotkasim distic Alwar
    I tried to so many times call your office but your employer not giving me answer th n I’ll send a email no buddy reply. I’m not happy with your services
    Please contact me ASAP at 7696555882 and 7737779322

Please contact your Local EPF Office

• Harpreet singh says:

But I’m sending a email why are you not replying me
        Really I’m not happy and I’ll meet you in high court
        Thanks

8. Deepak Asopa says:

I was working in a company in Mumbai but company HO was in jaipur and PF registration was also in Jaipur. I had resigned due to disputes between employer after merger. My name in aadhar and UAN doesnt match and my employer is not giving me declaration form.
    Please advise how can i update my aadhar as I cannot withdraw the money.

9. Anil Kumar says:

Sar Maine pension K liye apply kiya tha abhi tk account me aayi nhi

10. lav sharma says:

Sir mera pf form 27sep.ka bhara huya he pf office dilivered ho gya he but fir bhi koi renspos nhi Aya he..kitna time lgega abhi

11. RADHESHYAM SHARMA says:

SIR PF ACCOUNT ME MERA NAME WRONG H USKO SAHI KARWANE KE LIYE MENE CORRECTION FORM ME SAHI NAME DALKAR USKO PF OFFICE ME JAMA KARWAYA THA LEKIN 2 MONTH HO GYE H LEKIN ABHI TAK BHI NAME CORRECT NAHI HUA H

12. Kuldeep says:

How much time after adhar no verified by epfo

13. love sharma says:

Sir mera name .love Sharma he Mene apna of form 27/9/2017 behror se speed Post Kiya he Abhi tak kuch response Aya nahi phon pr mess.nhi call .mera mobile number.8171851769 .plz meri help krdo ..

14. prakash says:

Sir meri mother ki pension lifesertifecate ke karan se ruki hui thi lakin ab aa gye hai kakin pachli bakaya thi vo nhi aaye to ne kya kru help me

15. Hemant Kashyap says:

Sir Mujhe Mera PF Account Number Or Mera UAN Number Jaan na Hai Plz Help Me 8824747603,7014140399

16. RAJ says:

HELLO SIR 4 MONTH SE PENSION RUK GYI AB AAYI H BUT 4 MONTH KI NAI AAYI KYA KARUN