Table of Contents
Bank account Update in the UAN Portal Online
- Login with your UAN ID and password in the UAN EPFO Member portal
- Click on Manage and then click on “KYC” as shown
- Click on the “Bank” button in the KYC Page
- Enter your Bank Account Number and the Bank IFSC code, If the name here does not match the Name on the Bank account, then you may need to update the name on the Bank account (The name displayed here is from your Aadhaar)
- Click on “Verify IFSC”
- Once IFSC is verified, the Branch Name and Bank Name will be displayed and the “Verify IFSC” button will be disabled.
- Click on the Save button
- An OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar-linked mobile number
- Enter the OTP in the below screen, where the Bank account you are trying to add will be displayed for confirmation.
- Then click on the submit button.
Once the submit button is clicked, the Bank account addition needs to be approved by your Employer and after that, it will be approved by the PF Field office. Once it is approved, the Bank account will be displayed in the PF UAN member portal.
PF Bank Account Errors
You may encounter a lot of errors like the one below when you are trying to update the Bank account details. Here are some of them
- “invalid bank account number. (name mismatch). Kindly update your bank account details through self mode or employers
- invalid bank account number.(online verification failed)
- Bank account number and confirm Bank account number doesn’t match.
Most of the above errors will be resolved if the name on your Bank account matches with the name on your Aadhaar. If there is even the slightest mismatch, the UAN portal will automatically show Bank verification failed.