Karnal EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

(New Mini Secretariat),
Karnal – 132 001(HR)
E-mail: sro.karnal@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no: 0184-2209824

Map of Karnal EPF Office

1. mohit sharma says:

Maine ek month pahle epf claim form bheja tha… usko kaise trace kru… uska update kaise milega.

2. sunil gautam says:

Sir mujhe apna pf nikalana hai or maine apna pf ka form bhi bhara hua hai lekin kisi karan vash mai usko karnal epf office mai submit nhi krwa pa rha hun toh plzzzz sir help me..

3. Manish kumar keshri says:

MY NAME SPELLING AS MEMBER IS WRONG.
    WRONG NAME-MANEESH KUMAR KESARI
    CORRECT NAME-MANISH KUMAR KESHRI.
    My Uan is 100958573652
    I have sent my problem to help desk,but,didn’t got any reply.
    My company name is Shivalik BUILDTECH pvt. Ltd,Karnal,Haryana.I left the company.

4. Shubham says:

Sir mera pf nhi aaya abhi tk or office ka koi b no. Nhi mil rha h . Mera name shubham pandey h. Mera UNA no. 100546482655 h or mujhe 1 manth se jada ho chuka h form jama kre mere paise kb aaenge

5. rinku says:

sar mera nam rinku h or mere papa ka na sarvesh kumar h un ki panson nhi aa rhi 4-5 months se kya karna pdega

6. arum kumar says:

my UAN is linked with more than one
    account… what can I do.

7. Sunilkumar says:

Sir many 4sep ko form submit Kiya tha sir abi tak amount bank account may nhi Aya ha my uan no 100803258041

8. Mahavir Singh says:

I am Mahavir Singh from Panchkula I want to withdraw my P.f of my previous company Name S D Earthmovers pvt. ltd. Panchkula having Co. Est. Code HR/KNL/00350/75000 but i do not have my PF no. as company already wind of in 2007-2008
    Kindly tell me how i withdraw my PF.

Regards
    Mahavir Singh

9. davinder says:

Pls Note I have received my PF in 2012. Now I need PF status month wise for some official purpose. Will they issue me previous PF sheet with entry. I need it very urgent. Regards davinder

10. Nitin kumar says:

Dear sir i update my adhar no. And bank detail through kyc on my epf account .. but still showing pending kyc .. what should i do for online claim

11. vinay kumar says:

My is Vinay Kumar pf acount no.HR/KRNL/35496/632 hai maine karnal office me 11/09/17 ko form sabmit kiya tha par abhi tak amount bank me nahi aya hai .

12. Anil Kumar Mehto says:

Sir, i have to withdraw my PF money, for which i have already submitted the form. kindly let me know the status (PF No. HR3425/3037).
    UAN no.: 100084278475
    Name: Anil Kumar Mehto
    Contact No.: 9891220989

i will be very grateful. Kindly drop e-mail f unavailable over the call.

Please contact your Local EPF Office

13. vinay kumar says:

Dear sir mera pf no.- HR/KNL/35496/632 hai maine apna pf fom 11/09/2017 ko jama kiya tha par mera balance abhi tak nahi aaya hai sir mera msg par gaur kare apki mahan kripa hogi.

Please contact your Local EPF Office

14. sachin says:

MY UAN NO 100409370174 CHANGE NAME EPF ACCOUNT BUT MY NAME VIRENDER KUMAR OTHER DOCOUMENT MY EPF ACCOUNT NAME VIRENDER

15. Bhargava Kumar Pandey says:

I have submitted the form of PF withdrawal 2 week before but still claim amount has not come in my account. Please resolve the issue.

16. Vijay kumar says:

My is Vijay Kumar pf acount no.HRKRNL 10046570000000033 hai and universal acount no.100539939288 hai maine karnal office me 10/07/17 ko form sabmit kiya hai abhi tak amount bank me nahi aya hai .

17. virender says:

Name virender
    father name sh. ajit Singh
    doing job in g4s secure solution India Pvt. Ltd. branch sonepat
    UAN 100790106091
    PLEASE GIVE ME my pf no.and establishment code

18. Ajay Singh says:

Hi Sir,

We have uploaded digital signature of our Authorized Signatory in EPF portal and also dispatched automated generated Request Letter No: A00116383 Date: 29-08-2017 through speed post to the Karnal EPF Authority before 2 weeks ago. There is no response or revert we have received and remarks appearing on the portal “Pending with Field Officer for approval”.
    Kindly suggest the further course of action.

19. Babloo says:

Sir
    Namashkaar
    My mother is a pensioner of epf. But her surname is nt same .In epfo or bank same name but aadhar card and other documents is not same. The bank said change the name but if we change the name epf can block the pension.so we want to change the name in epfo.pls.help us.we belongs to a simple family.

20. Hardik says:

sir main 22 aug ko karnal mein verify karwa ke gaya tha ab mera paas message aaya hai ki your application is rejected due to not an active pensioner what should i do now