Akurdi EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

Sanjay Kale Sabha Griha,
Pradhikaran,Akurdi,
Pune – 411 035.
Phone no: 020-27655421

Map of Akurdi EPF Office

1. Krishan Kumar Dindhoria says:

Sir i Have no UAN number and when i left the company then there is not the uan modification this is recently linked policy. I left company before 6-7 years.

So plz suggest me how can i withdraw my pf amount.

2. laxmikanth says:

Sir i sri laxmikanta pagal request to my pf are one from are pf are transfer and another are not willbe transfer .sir please respond

Please contact your Local EPF Office

3. laxmikanth says:

Sir i sri laxmikanta pagal request to my pf are one from are withdraw and another are not willbe withdraw .sir please respond

Please contact your Local EPF Office

4. Dnyaneshwar Dasgude says:

Last week I am update employer Authorised signature and latter was send PF office but still date EPF office side Authority sign not approve please check and how many days required PF officer for approve request ???

5. prashant says:

Hi, i am getting error while updating aadhar information to UAN”Aadhaar authentication failed. AADHAAR number, Name, DOB or Gender mismatch with registered data.”. please let me know what should i do? If i come to this office with aadhar card then can you update it..

6. Sanket Lunge says:

Hi, i am getting error while updating aadhar information to UAN”Aadhaar authentication failed. AADHAAR number, Name, DOB or Gender mismatch with registered data.”. please let me know what should i do? If i come to this office with aadhar card then can you update it?

There is some mismatch in data on EPF and AAdhaar, please reach out to Employer and the Local Office (I believe Aaadhar data can be updated in EPF Office)

7. Rahul khairnar says:

Sir my name is rahul khairnar i hve submitted claim 2 months before but till today pf amount not transsferd in my account.

8. bhagyashree badwaik says:

Sir can you provide me UAN card from Pf office in case my UAN password is forgot and mobile no changed.
    Thanks
    Bhagyashree

9. Divesh chaudhari says:

Respected sir,
    Please kindly provide my UNA NO. Send to my email id- divs77.dc86@gmail.com
    My epf number-17577

10. Yogesh Laddha says:

Sir,My name is Yogesh Laddha. I have submitted a cheque of PF transfer which came from my previous employer trust to my present employer account on 25th July-2016. Still its not deposited in my present PF account and I wrote a mail related to it still no reply from PF office. I called PF office they told me that it will get deposited soon. Now problem is that cheque expire on 30th August-2016. Pls look in to matter seriously.

11. PRASHANT PRAKASH KULKARNI says:

Please note my DOB is 15.10.1985 instead of 17.10.1985. Request you to please update the same immediately. Also please confirm how many persentage of the total PF amount we can withdrawl.

12. siddharth prakash nandgaye says:

In date 14 DEC. 2015 I was submitted pf form in ur office but after some day rejected these form to inform me via msg .
    I don’t know why these happen so please inform me my pf no. Is Form 10C (Withdrawal Benefit) Claim ID: PUPUN151200027252 Acct No PUPUN002210300A0006318 ….

13. Devidas says:

Respected sir,
    Please kindly provide my UNA NO. Send to my email id

devidas.pitalewad@firstcry.com

thanks,
    Devidas Hullaji pitalewad

14. santosh sadanand kalamkar says:

सर माझे सरनेम kamalkar नसून kalamkar आहे क्रुपया नावात बदल करावा uan 100199506023

15. santosh sadanand kalamkar says:

uan 100199506023 सर माझे आडनाव kamalkar नसून kalamkar आहे क्रुपया नावात बदल करावा हि विनंती

16. santosh sadanand kalamkar says: