UAN HelpDesk

EPFO has set a separate a UAN Help Desk to help people with queries about UAN (Universal Account Number)

UAN HelpDesk Website

Website  – http://59.180.231.60:9091/UANHD/

Register a complaint for UAN Related queries on the above site

UAN HelpDesk Number

Toll Free Phone no : 1800118005

Timings : 7 AM – 8 PM

Days : Available on All  7 Days (Sunday to Saturday)

The above number is a Toll Free number and it doesn’t incur any cost to call these numbers.

1. Shan says:

Please file a UAN HelpDesk ticket

2. Pawandeep Singh says:

Hello
    I am Pawandeep Singh, I have updated my Adhaar number under KYC link. How long will it take to get it verified?
    Also whenever I tried to open my passbook it always display a message that “Passbook can be seen after 4 days of registration”. I am already a registered member, how can I see my updated passbook?
    Toll free number 1800118005 is always coming busy.

3. B Suresh says:

sir i am from vijayawada i alredy registered uan no but i forget the uan number, so pls tell me how to know uan number

4. Giridhara K M says:

I Giridhara K M MY PF Number is THVSH00414420000038761 my registered mobile no. is 9916377774 i lost my registered mobile number i request you to kindly update my new mobile number 9008879087.

5. sunil ubale says:

Dear sir, MY UAN NUMBER 100496054653 please change the mobile number do to changed new mobile number – 9765709002

6. manisha khetan says:

how to activate uan number and what mobile number I have given for my pf that number I don’t have please guide and I have transfer my pf also

7. Ramya S says:

My D.O.B is mismatched in account, we have submitted all my supporting documents with Form 5 on Dec 2016.. But still it reflects the

wrong D.O.B in my account.

Please guide me how to correct it.

8. Pamel Ahmed says:

Sir , I can’t access my pf account check on phone call , return massage, is Details against Member ID DLCPM00042440000042344 does not exist. So how can check my balance

9. ankit says:

Sir is this anyone way to my pf fund transfer to my bank account using online system..

10. A.Nandhini says:

Hi, I forget my mobile number. how change my number.

11. fahad says:

I have joint account with my wife.can i withdraw my pf amount to my account?? will pf office reject my pf withdrawal form??

12. NAVEEN BABU says:

Respected sir my UAN no.100397779741 my name is V S V NAVEEN BABU but in pf account wrongly entered V S V NAGEEN BABU so I request you to kindly change my name.

13. kariyappa says:

Respected sir,
    lost my phone because change my number is 8123546174

14. vijay badhe says:

Dear sir, MY UAN NUMBER 100428168537 please change the mobile number do to changed new mobile number 9925245492