UAN HelpDesk

EPFO has set a separate a UAN Help Desk to help people with queries about UAN (Universal Account Number)

UAN HelpDesk Website

Website  – http://59.180.231.60:9091/UANHD/

Register a complaint for UAN Related queries on the above site

UAN HelpDesk Number

Toll Free Phone no : 18001-18005

Timings : 7 AM – 8 PM

Days : Available on All  7 Days (Sunday to Saturday)

The above number is a Toll Free number and it doesn’t incur any cost to call these numbers.

1. 9728244540 says:

SIR I AM TRYING TO UPDATE AADHAR CARD BUT EEROR SHOWING INVALID GENDER DETAILS WHAT I NEED TO DO

2. KHALID says:

Dear Sir , I have applied for withdrawal of PF amount, till date there is no response. I have also updated my Adhaar no. but it is showing still pending. Kindly guide pls.

My details are

UAN : 100423122028,
    NAME :MOHAMMED ABDUL KHALID

3. SHOBHA VYAS says:

I HAVE APPLIED FOR MY UAN PASSBOOK AS I NEED LOAN AGAINST MY PF AMT SO PLEASE SUGGEST FROM LAST 4 DAYS ITS SHOWING THAT IT WILL BE PROVIDED BUT WAITING FOR THE SAME SO PLEASE SUGGEST

4. Pooja Jain says:

Hello Shan,

1. I have lost my UAN number.
    2. My mobile phone has been updated.
    3. I am not working.
    4. The Helpdesk number is 99% busy.
    5. The email fails to send at uanepf@epfindia.gov.in with the error message that email address has been deactivated.
    6. Can not register as UAN is not known.

Kindly suggest what should be done in order to retrieve UAN and update mobile number.

Thanks.

You need to contact your Old Employer and see what’s your UAN! and then get other details like Mobile Number and see what can be done. I believe it would better to go in person and contact Local EPF Office and see what can be done as your case is a unique case!

5. Vinod patidar says:

Dear sir mera date of birth uan portal pr wrong hey mene ose uan helpdesk k throgh reply bhi kiya yet not changed my date of birth also not reply uan help desk to kitne din main hoga sahi

6. A Murali Mohan says:

I left my organisation and settled my pf account with EPFO, Again rejoined the same company after 5 month. I got new UAN number , while activating my new UAN no , error comming that number alredy availble.

Kindly inform me how to deactivate my old data activate my new UAN with my contact no , eid etc

My Uan No – 100710999048
    My PH no – 9703198006

7. Shan says:

Please file a UAN HelpDesk ticket

8. Pawandeep Singh says:

Hello
    I am Pawandeep Singh, I have updated my Adhaar number under KYC link. How long will it take to get it verified?
    Also whenever I tried to open my passbook it always display a message that “Passbook can be seen after 4 days of registration”. I am already a registered member, how can I see my updated passbook?
    Toll free number 1800118005 is always coming busy.

9. B Suresh says:

sir i am from vijayawada i alredy registered uan no but i forget the uan number, so pls tell me how to know uan number

10. Giridhara K M says:

I Giridhara K M MY PF Number is THVSH00414420000038761 my registered mobile no. is 9916377774 i lost my registered mobile number i request you to kindly update my new mobile number 9008879087.

11. sunil ubale says:

Dear sir, MY UAN NUMBER 100496054653 please change the mobile number do to changed new mobile number – 9765709002

12. manisha khetan says:

how to activate uan number and what mobile number I have given for my pf that number I don’t have please guide and I have transfer my pf also

13. Ramya S says:

My D.O.B is mismatched in account, we have submitted all my supporting documents with Form 5 on Dec 2016.. But still it reflects the

wrong D.O.B in my account.

Please guide me how to correct it.

14. Pamel Ahmed says:

Sir , I can’t access my pf account check on phone call , return massage, is Details against Member ID DLCPM00042440000042344 does not exist. So how can check my balance

15. ankit says:

Sir is this anyone way to my pf fund transfer to my bank account using online system..

16. A.Nandhini says:

Hi, I forget my mobile number. how change my number.

17. fahad says:

I have joint account with my wife.can i withdraw my pf amount to my account?? will pf office reject my pf withdrawal form??

18. NAVEEN BABU says:

Respected sir my UAN no.100397779741 my name is V S V NAVEEN BABU but in pf account wrongly entered V S V NAGEEN BABU so I request you to kindly change my name.

19. kariyappa says:

Respected sir,
    lost my phone because change my number is 8123546174

20. vijay badhe says:

Dear sir, MY UAN NUMBER 100428168537 please change the mobile number do to changed new mobile number 9925245492