1. Sukanya says:

Hi, My name Sukanya, I have recently closed my pf account through the last company HR…Actually I have worked two organisations, I transffered my previous PF account to my last organisations.. I have worked my last organisation at one and half years..Now I got only the EPS amount then my total eps amount is 8824 but the claim status showing the EPS amount is only 7650…I want know Why..? What is the reason..?

2. Naveen says:

How to delete an EPF account which is created under “Employer Sign in”?

3. Sumit Jadhav says:

Sir ,
    i am leave job last 5 years ago , my company also close last 04 years ago, i dont have also UAN account please tell mi what i do

4. Deepak KC says:

Hi My Name is Deepak
    in the same UAN Number two different employee names are merged
    How to remove one employee name from the UAN portal??
    Plase help Help

5. shehzad hasan says:

I want to pf account close because i am not completely need

6. prudhviraj says:

This is prudhviraj, i want to transfer my PF amount from old employer to new employer, but my name is different in PF account from old employer to new employer.

Please help me how can i transfer my PF from old employer to new employer in detail

7. Anil Sehgal says:

Hi, I am not working anywhere after resigning from my previous company and want to know how to update my date of exit online.I have tried a lot but am unable to do so.
    Please do the needful and oblige,
    My UAN no. is 100083607460 in the name of Anil Sehgal.I left the service on 12/07/2017.

Thanks
    Anil Sehgal
    9818658795

8. mutaf says:

I have left employment to start own business. I have withdrawn my PF amount entirely. Will the PFO close the UAN in such case or is it kept active / suspended ? Is it possible to close the UAN ?

9. Darsh says:

Hi name is Darshana,
    I have two member ID linked with single UAN. Out of which amount of one member id has been transferred to the latest one though it’s showing activated.
    How to merged or deactivate the previous member ID?

10. Sailesh Rochlani says:

Hello Sir, I want to deactivate account which are linked with me from previous employers. How can i know the status whether my accounts are deactivated or not? I don’t have UAN number with me.

11. Sunita Sahu says:

Hi, My previous company name changed in between, one (2011-2013) and second (2013-2014 until I worked there). So I had two PF accounts. I submitted request for transfer for previous PF on unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in. But I couldn’t submit online transfer for the first PF in my previous company. can anyone suggest pls.

12. Mahendra Singh Kushwah says:

I have sent an application to withdrawal my PF from my UAN 100214095489 which has received at EPF regional office Kolkata on dated 06-09-2017 as tracked by me through my courier facility & POD no.

I just want to know the status of claim.

Thanks & Regards
    Mahendra Singh Kushwah

13. AKSHAY DILIP LALWANI says:

I have applied for final settlement of account on 02 of August 2017. How many days still it takes to deposit my account. Please.
    NO RECEIVED AMOUNT ME. UAN NO 100604631511 MEMBER ID NO
    KDNSK005200520000000418 MR AKSHAY DILIP LALWANI
    M O NO 7588837142

14. M. Christopher says:

Sir my name is M. Christopher UAN no 100443138250/ AP/ 69286/319. I have applied for final settlement of account on 21of August 2017. How many days still it takes to deposit my account. Please.