Akurdi EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

Sanjay Kale Sabha Griha,
Pradhikaran,Akurdi,
Pune – 411 035.
Phone no: 020-27655421

Map of Akurdi EPF Office

1. SATISH RAMDAS WAGHADE says:

Maine name change kiya hai yo pending per hai sir

2. Prashant says:

Hi sir, I m unable to link my aadhar Card with pf due to mismatch in the name. However i have already submitted name change request. It takes almost 2 month’s but name is not corrected yet. Please advise how much time will take for name correction? My co. Submitted all the documents in pf office but still no action from pf office. Please advise where i need to raise complaint regarding this

3. Utkarsha Sable says:

Hello Team,

I have submitted name correction form to for all the employees in my organization at Akurdi office on 29 Aug 2017. But the change is still not reflected. So, wanted to know by when it will be done.

4. Amol Suresh Gunjoti says:

Sir, i submitted my EPF form with employers sign before one month but till I did not received my amount, so tell me how much time will required to get my amount.

5. Rachana Satpute says:

Sir, I have submitted my PF withdrawal but unfortunately it get rejected because HR did not attached cancelled check with my application. Since last few month after claim rejection HR are saying they did not received rejected form. Please suggest me what next step should I take now> Where I can inquire abut the dispatched package of my claim

6. manoj says:

I received sms for my claim form in processed on 8th aug 2017 but still amount of pf not deposited yet request to suggest

7. sanjay says:

i have worked for company in Maharashtra for @ 5yrs, then joined gujrat based company…..but left within 2 months. My UAN shows clearly contributions from these two companies. after a year now i want to withdraw my amount. problem with aadhar verification on portal [mismatch data].
    So can i submit my application at local akurdi office without employer signature.
    or pl. guide me further

8. akhilendra kumar says:

I request to u sir, my Aadhar no name was – akhilendra kumar Kapildeo Sharma, but it was wrong name. Now present days name is – akhilendra kumar . And my pf no is – MH/PUN/122002/15115. ,So please change my name correct is AKHILENDRA KUMAR, PLZ mention it