Haldwani EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

EPF Sub Regional Office
IInd Floor, Khurana Complex, Opposite Judges Court,
Nainital Road, Haldwani-263139 (Nainital).
E-mail: sro.haldwani@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no :05946-282208

Map of Haldwani EPF Office

1. Ratan Kumar mandal says:

Sri Mara date of birth sahi karna ka krpiya Kara (sir aapka office Mai handing hai)
    UAN-no-101092562206
    Date of birth-03-02-1988
    Name-Ratan Kumar mandal

2. raj verma says:

i have complied online jeevan praman ptra from chhattisgarh of my mother on date 28.11.17 ppo. no. ( hld/ppo- 7883) but not receiving pension in her a/c
    PPO no- 7883
    name – mungra bai / ram lal verma

3. Rabindra kumar panda says:

Dear sir,

i want to say my pf account Uan no. 100423302816 already 26 july 2017 almost last 4 month given the provident fund office name correction form with company latter head . But pf office no answer no reply and no my pf name change . after 4 month i go to haldwani pf office by hand given name correction form But all The same pf office employee no answer .

So please urgently pf name change . all most 2years gan but till date not withdrew my pf amount. please i request my name hange .

my correct Name- Rabindra kumar panda ,

Date of Barth – 05/06/1982.

PF UN No.100423302861,

Regards

Rabindra kumar panda

4. sunil mehto says:

apply karne ke kitne dino me pf bank account me ata hai

5. sunil says:

Mere father ko expire huye 8yrs ho gye h epf se av Tk hme koi amount nhi mili h iska kya Karan h?

6. rabindra kumar panda says:

Dear sir
    i want to say my pf account Uan no. 100423302861 already last 26 july 2017 given the provident fund office name correction form with company latter head . But pf office no answer no reply and no my pf name change . after 2 month i go to haldwani pf office by hand given name correction form But all The same pf office employee no answer .

So please urgently name change . in my pf account my pf not withdraw years. my phone no.7433064496

7. Rabindra kumar panda says:

Dear sir,

i want to say my pf account Uan no. 100423302816 already last 3 month given the provident fund office name correction form with company latter head . But pf office no answer no reply and no my pf name change . after 3 month i go to haldwani pf office by hand given name correction form But all The same pf office employee no answer .

my correct Name- Rabindra kumar panda ,

Date of Barth – 05/06/1982.

PF UN No.100423302861,

my mo.no. – 7433064496 and your no.05946282208 not pickup me dally call to you but not pickup any person .

Regards

Rabindra kumar panda

8. Rabindra kumar panda says:

Dear sir,

my correct Name- Rabindra kumar panda ,

Date of Barth – 05/06/1982.

PF UN No.100423302861,