Withdraw money from InOperative PF Accounts – EPF HelpDesk
What are inoperative PF accounts?
PF Accounts for which no contribution has been made for the last 3 years will go into inoperative mode (Interest will be credited only for 3 years after which no interest would be paid) or under some special circumstances (Member’s Death or amount not withdrawn)
InOperative PF HelpDesk:
EPFO Provides a facility for the subscribers to settle their inoperative PF account through a facility called inoperative helpdesk.
Step 1 : Go here – http://220.127.116.11/INOPHelpDesk/jsp/submitDescription.jsp and Enter your problem regarding your InOperative account
Step 2 : Then Click on Next and Enter Employer information
- Establishment Code (Your Company Code)
- PF Account No
- Establishment Name (Your Company Name)
- Establishment Address (Your Company Address)
- State,City,District and Pincode (Your Company Details )
- Date of Joining and Date of Leaving
- PF Office Name (The office under which your PF account falls)
After entering all the details, Click on Next
Step 3: In the Next Page, Enter all your Personal Details as shown below (including your KYC Details)
Step 4 : Once your entered all the details you will get a reference number as shown below
Note :Keep the Reference number handy as it can be used for Future Reference!