Salem EPF Office Address/Email/Phone number

Jayalakshmi Shopping Complex, 1st & 2nd floor,
Anna Salai, Swarnapuri,
Salem – 636 004.
E-mail : sro.salem@epfindia.gov.in
Fax : 0427-2332044
Phone : 0427-2332041
PRO : 0427-2332042

Map of Salem Office – http://www.epfguide.com/salem-epf-office/

1. Gopi says:

I have on apply for epf online advance amount of illness claim, my claim was settled, but not add in my account of money, illness claim go for-> claim against PARA 68J, how to clear of my money without doctor certificate.

2. Perumal Manickem says:

Sir How to connect AADHAR NUMBER in our PF Account

3. Chinnaponnu k says:

PF no: Tn/51720/2998
    Name chinnaponnu.k i have apply for the PF form of 3 months but not received amonut

4. kuselakumar says:

I transfer pf account previous uan to current uan, i transfer online before9 month back. But still not transfer to current account. Checked previous account it was showing transfered 4month back. But still not transfer money. How to do further action and guide me.

5. Sridhar s says:

My PF amount 18.08.2017 date 1st one credit my account and second transfer amount still not credit in my account so I’m asking PF office in Salem not responding please check and reply me sir.

Thank you.

6. Ajiti kumar nayak says:

Dear Sir ,Greetings.I applied for full settlement and withdraw my EPF amount for my further treatment. My EPF no is CB/SLM/0047390/000/0002228. I sent necessary documents with bank details to your knowledge by couriers.Please do the needful for my urgency.

Please contact your Local EPF Office

7. M.satheeskumar says:

Sir I am m.satherskumar. I am worked in Ultratech cement. On off roll employee. Through to mofai randstand in Coimbatore office.worked in 2010 to 2015. Now I relived in company. Pls check and withdraw in my pf amount. My contact no 97159 52152. UAN no.check mobile no .9976551866.

8. ragavi says:

pf mobile number i gve mobile change request

9. MOHANAPRIYA S says:

I was working in Dell international services, Coimbatore
    I worked for 10 months
    I relieved by December 2014
    I am yet to receive my PF
    what is the process?

10. ramya says:

Respected sir,
    I relived from my job on December 31st 2016 am belong to Dharmapuri district. Our PF consultant is Mr.Raman. He is very irresponsible to settle PF. 8 months went I submit al documents yet he not take any single step to settle PF not even me more than 7 of our staffs not get PF amount. Other than our PF consultant is there any way to approach PF settlement deltails to proceed

11. Karthigeyan. D says:

I had received pension scheme certificate in the year 2010(5 years service) and sent back the pension scheme certificate to Salem PF office, because I had requested to withdraw my full amount. Later I went directly to Salem PF office gathered the information that it is not possible to change the pension scheme certificate. But till date I did not received the pension scheme certificate form Salem PF office. Please give your suggestions how to get back the pension scheme certificate, is there any possibility to link with my current UAN number.

12. Narender kumar says:

Sir
    I submitted the all required documents in hr and HR sent the same to epfo salem office for name change in may month but still name not changed what to do .

13. Shanmugaprakash says:

I want to change my name in my PF account. in my old office they did a typo error in my name. They keyed SHANMUGAPRAKSH instead of SHANMUGPRAKASH. What should I do to correct my name. I have already sent a letter, forms along with my previous employer sign with copy of PAN card to correct but till today (24-7-17) it is not rectified.

14. Harish v says:

Dear sir

I have not recieved my pf amount but i have checked my balance its showing pf has been settels please check my details
    TN/SL/70474/389
    please do the need full

15. sivakumar says:

Dear sir
    I checked pf blance showing ur details is missmached
    My no cb/slm/0025036/000/0002448
    Please check my details

16. manikandan says:

I have apply pf on Apr 4 still we have not received amount.
    Pf no. CB/SLM/47935/4004.

Kindly confirm

17. MANIKANDAN.N says:

Dear Sir ,Greetings.I applied for full settlement and withdraw my EPF amount for my further treatment. My EPF no is CB/SLM/0035432/000/0000864. I sent necessary documents with bank details to your knowledge by couriers.Please do the needful for my urgency.

18. Karunakaramoorthy N says:

Please call 9655222599 ( Karunakaramoorthy N)
    For S.1308 Ammapet Urban Co-Op Credit Society Ltd
    Ammapet, Salem

Sir We Have Some Details of EPF Interest 2014-2015, 2015-2016

19. V.RAJU says:

i have got schme certificate for penson schme but i have 8 years only experience now i am attenting the age 51 years due to health problem.i am not working any where please guide me i can get penson or avail my balance capital( date of leaving 17.10.2002)

20. vasanthakumar p says:

dear sir/ madam,
    ONLINE TRANSFER CLAIM FORM [FORM 13 (REVISED)]
    (Tracking ID 999413051602170003182 )
    (Submitted through the member log-in 7689893)
    Claim Date : 17-02-2016
    EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND SCHEME, 1952
    (PARA 57)
    (This form has been printed on the basis of Online Transfer Claim Form filled up by the member for submission to the employer)
    To,
    The Regional P.F. Commissioner,
    SALEM
    TN TN
    I request that my Provident Fund balance along with my Pension Service Details may please be
    transferred to my present account under intimation to me. My details are as under:
    PART A: PERSONAL INFORMATION
    1. Name : VASANTHAKUMAR P
    2. Mobile Number : 8760044054
    3. E-mail id : vasanthp5613@gmail.com
    4. Bank Account Number : 914010032796828
    5. Bank IFSC : UTIB0001748
    PART B: DETAILS OF PREVIOUS ACCOUNT (WHICH IS TO BE TRANSFERRED)
    1. P.F. Account No. (with EPFO
    office)
    : CBSLM00704050000000257
    2. Name of the Establishment : RAJ SRIYA AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIES PVT LTD
    3. Address of the Establishment : UNIT-IV,PLOT NO.71-B,PHASE-I SIPCOT INDUSTRIAL
    COMPLEX HOSUR 794 TN 635126