Kukatpally Hyderabad EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

E-mail: sro.kukatpally@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no: 040-23052902

Map of Kukatpally EPF Office

1. A vikram says:

Hii..
    greetings…
    can you help me how to proceed the online transfer of my PF account from previous organization to current organization in details..
    pls help me in this

2. Dulamani chhanchan says:

SIR NAME .DULAMANI CHHANCHAN IM EMPLOYEE IN BGR MINIG &ENFRA LTD SIR MY UAN.NO.100900505700 AND PF.NO.00463270000011569 SIR MISSIN MY GENDER AND FATHER NAME PLEASE UPDATE MY PROFILE DETAILS SIR MOB.9556883523

3. Gopi says:

Sir my name Gopi Krishna my uan no 100526117563 . work in 2 companies how to withdraw money online

4. m raju says:

sir my name is raju how to apply online pf

5. manoj says:

My claim status shows me claim is settelled and amount sent via nefton 13oct but it does not credit in my account.plz suggest me

6. Kuldeep kumar Rathore says:

I am kuldeep Kumar rathore. sir i am transfering my PF account from Merck
    Ltd. (PF no. MH/BAN/0004843/000/0011041) To present PF no. (AP/KKP/0029132/000/0014543) & (UAN 100874851876).

Cheque has already been dispatched to RPFC KUKATPALLI Hyderabad on
    30.06.2017 drawn on HDFC Bank by professional courier
    from Merck Ltd.

Sir till now my amount is not transfer to my present PF accout.
    Please provide information regards same

7. venkatesh says:

Hi Sir,

I want to withdraw my pf ..APKKP13606940000000003 can you Please let me know procedure .
    i am staying in Bangalore.cant visit hydrabad for this purpose.please let me know weather i can send required document thorough post??
    m:9765805651

best regards
    venkatesh

8. Ritesh says:

Hi Sir,
    This is Ritesh,
    My new employer initiated the process of PF transfer by filing hard copy of Form No. 13 and as per claim status site of EPFO, I could see that Claim is being settled and payment has been sent on 4th August 2017 via NEFT. But still I could not see the transferred amount reflecting in my current PF account. Additionally only current employer PF passbook is opening and earlier one is showing the message that passbook is not available; although I am having the same UAN no. for both PF accounts. So could you please help me why is this happening and how much it will take to reflect PF amount from Previous employer under new PF account number.

9. Arun says:

Date of birth do not match

10. vasantha kumar.n says:

My name is vasantha Kumar. N my Ac no. is AP/KKP/68720/969 already submitted one month before now what is the current status of my PF and how much amount is claimed… please send so many times i am check the online but again and again its come to error code…

11. PIYUSH patel says:

My pf no KKP/68752/790. My UAN number and password do.pls.

12. H.SRIKANTH says:

my name is H.SRIKANTH I SUBMITTED MY PF NO:23474 ON 23/07/2017 so i didnt got my pf amount send me reply to 7036640751

13. A vikram says:

Greetings..
    I am Amaravathi vikram, My UAN NO is 100000231769, previously i am having pf account with kukatpally, I am currently working in bangalore. When i am proceeding to transfer my account from previous to present it is showing that too many accounts linked with UAN no so please provide the procedure how resolve the issue or online transfer proecedure

Thanking you

14. vinod says:

Dear sir ,
    How to change date of birth in my pf acc

15. sanjaya says:

How to change the name in PF account ?

16. T satyanarayana says:

Gd evg Sir,

My uan number is 100420121152,

I submitted my claim on 22.07.17 , I received half amount 25 days back, when did I receive my full amount

17. SK MOHAMMED ALI says:

Dear sir,

How to impliment or merge the 2 UAN numbers ?

What is the prosess ?

Thanking You.

You can merge it through an online portal for transferring money between two accounts provided all the details are correct

18. Bandu Madhu says:

Iam Bandu Nadhu i was worked EMT in GVK EMRI, My pf forms was submited on 10th july 2017, my pf was not credited to my account, My epf account no is AP/KKP/0051616/000/0001609. My mobile no 9966393575, if any mistack tell me that information,

19. A.krishnaiah says:

Hi sir good afternoon
    Iam A.krishnaiah. s/o. Chennaiah Im submited my pf Application In PF office in 24-MAY-2017 But till now
    i didn’t get the amount