Closing EPF account
by Shan · Published · Updated
A EPF account cannot be opened and closed like a normal Bank account.
It can be closed only in either of two ways
a) When the Employee is no more (Dead)
b) When the Employee has left he job with the Employer
And now with UAN being issued for all the employees it very difficult to close EPF accounts as every new Employer will ask for the UAN from your previous Employer as it’s being made mandatory.
You may also like...
by Shan · Published · Last modified May 14, 2018
- Single Emergency Helpline Number “112” launched for India
- Tax on EPF Withdrawal if less than 50,000
- Updating Aadhaar in EPF UAN Portal
- Linking Aadhaar,Mobile phone numbers with Bank account is not mandatory
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges less than 12 hours before departure of the train
- Indian Railways Ticket Cancellation charges – 48 to 12 hrs before the departure of train
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges 48 hours before departure of the train
- List of Exempted companies who need not pay any EPF
- How Amazon and Flipkart cheat Indian people with Fake discounts during “Big Billion” days!
- How Stockmarkets make people lose money