How to change Password for the UAN portal
by Shan · Published · Updated
Incase you need to change the Password for UAN portal, please follow the below steps.
Step 1: Login into UAN Portal – https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
Step 2: After Logging in, Click on Account settings from the Homepage
Step 3: Enter the Old Password and then Enter the New Password and Click on Update
Step 4: Once you click on Update, you need to use the new Password
Tags: UAN Portal
You may also like...
- Next story How to increase the credit limit for ICICI Bank Credit Card?
- Previous story Form15G for EPF Claim Withdrawal
- Single Emergency Helpline Number “112” launched for India
- Tax on EPF Withdrawal if less than 50,000
- Updating Aadhaar in EPF UAN Portal
- Linking Aadhaar,Mobile phone numbers with Bank account is not mandatory
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges less than 12 hours before departure of the train
- Indian Railways Ticket Cancellation charges – 48 to 12 hrs before the departure of train
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges 48 hours before departure of the train
- List of Exempted companies who need not pay any EPF
- How Amazon and Flipkart cheat Indian people with Fake discounts during “Big Billion” days!
- How Stockmarkets make people lose money