How to change Password for the UAN portal
by Shan · Published · Updated
Incase you need to change the Password for UAN portal, please follow the below steps.
Step 1: Login into UAN Portal – https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
Step 2: After Logging in, Click on Account settings from the Homepage
Step 3: Enter the Old Password and then Enter the New Password and Click on Update
Step 4: Once you click on Update, you need to use the new Password
Tags: UAN Portal
You may also like...
by Shan · Published · Last modified May 14, 2018
- Next story How to increase the credit limit for ICICI Bank Credit Card?
- Previous story Form15G for EPF Claim Withdrawal
- Srirampore PF Office Address/Email/Phone Number
- Malbazar EPF Office Address/Email/Phone number
- Alipurduar EPF Office Address/Email/Phone number
- Koderma EPF Office Address/Email/Phone Number
- Medinipur EPF Office Address/Email/Phone number
- Dhanbad EPF Office Address/Email/Phone Number
- Deoghar EPF Office Address/Email/Phone Number