How to change Password for the UAN portal
by Shan · Published · Updated
Incase you need to change the Password for UAN portal, please follow the below steps.
Step 1: Login into UAN Portal – https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
Step 2: After Logging in, Click on Account settings from the Homepage
Step 3: Enter the Old Password and then Enter the New Password and Click on Update
Step 4: Once you click on Update, you need to use the new Password
Tags: UAN Portal
You may also like...
by Shan · Published · Last modified August 1, 2018
by Shan · Published · Last modified December 7, 2018
- Next story How to increase the credit limit for ICICI Bank Credit Card?
- Previous story Form15G for EPF Claim Withdrawal
- How to apply for Online EPF Withdrawal for Corona Virus Relief
- EPF Withdrawal Process for Corona Virus Relief
- How to Claim EPF amount for Corona Virus Relief (COVID-19)
- No EMI’s for 3 months till July 1st,2022
- No charges for not maintaining Minimum Balance in Savings account- April to June 2021
- ATM Fee waived for 3 months
- Govt to pay EPF contribution for the next 3 months