How to change or update Gender in UAN Portal

There have been many EPFO subscribers who have commented here  asking how to update or change the Gender in the UAN Portal. Here is the process by which it can be updated in the UAN Portal


Contact your Employer
if your Gender is incorrect or not updated , then contact your Old Employer or Current Employer to update it in the Portal.If they require some Proof then send your Aadhaar or PAN Card details to them they will be able to update it through Employer’s  UAN Portal as show below


Incase if your Employer is not responding file a Grievance complaint against them –


You may also like...