Whether a Establishment with less 20 employees can be covered under EPF?
by Shan · Published · Updated
Yes.It’s possible when the Employees and the Employer of the establishment desire themselves to covered under EPF act.It can’t be forceful consent and it has to be a voluntary one.
It’s doesn’t matter whether you have 5 or 10 or 15 employees.If you employees and you desire to be covered under EPFO then they can request the nearest EPFO office and opt for the coverage.
Tags: EPFO Coverage
You may also like...
- How to apply for Online EPF Withdrawal for Corona Virus Relief
- EPF Withdrawal Process for Corona Virus Relief
- How to Claim EPF amount for Corona Virus Relief (COVID-19)
- No EMI’s for 3 months till July 1st,2022
- No charges for not maintaining Minimum Balance in Savings account- April to June 2021
- ATM Fee waived for 3 months
- Govt to pay EPF contribution for the next 3 months