Form19 is a PF Withdrawal form which would be filed by Employee to withdraw the PF amount from his/her account during the final settlement process. This usually happens when employee has resigned from the company and no longer working or after the retirement of the employee from the company.
Form19 is a Withdrawal form that can be filed only under these conditions
- Should be filed by an Employee who holds PF account
- 2 months after the last working day in the company
- Can be used to withdraw amount only from Employee/Employee contributions
- Not applicable when employee has started working in another organization
- Can be filed if an Employee retires from the organization (after 58 years)
Detailed steps on how to apply for Form19 PF Withdrawal has been mentioned in the below article https://www.epfguide.com/how-to-file-a-online-epf-claim-for-form19/