Kochi EPF Office – Address/Phone No/Email

EPF Sub Regional Office
No. 36/685-A, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan,
Post Box No. 1895, Kaloor,
Kochi – 682 017 (Kerala).
E-mail: sro.kochi@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no : 0484-2341579

Map of Ernakulam/Kochi EPF Office

1. Sherin says:

Hi, I closed the bank account which was linked to my PF Account. Will PF be credited to an alternate bank account?

2. N.R.Suresh says:

Hi my pf claim id is KRKCH170400005033&KRKCH170400005049 is on received 5-4-2017.may i know when i will get pf payment?

3. antony says:

how many days will it take to withdraw the PF amount after submitting the claim application ?

4. Aneesh says:

How much time after payment under process to get pf

5. Deepesh says:

I am from Trivandrum .My employer’s pf office at Kochi. Can i submit my PF withdrawal form at PF office in Trivandrum ?

6. Dipin says:

Do i need to provide the self attested copy of adhar and bank pass book with the pf withdrawal form .

7. CHITTRARTH TIWARI says:

I already send my request for Pf withdrawal at EPF office Kochi via Courier on date 16/07/2016. My PF No KR/21428/1335 & UAN no is 100614152200. I want to know what is the status? And when the amount is credited?

Sir – We are group of individuals who are doing this as a service and we ar eno way connected with EPF Office.Please contact the PF Office for further details

8. vishnu s says:

How i can get a UAN number for my PF id?

9. Sarath Balachandran says:

@K. Murali Nair, you should take a print out of your request mentioned above in a white paper and just forward the address mentioned below by a registered post.

The Asst. Commissioner,
    EPF Sub Regional Office,
    No. 36/685-A, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan,
    Post Box No. 1895, Kaloor,
    Kochi – 682 017 (Kerala).
    Phone no : 0484-2341579.

10. Devendra pratap says:

How can withdrawal pf amount

11. Kumkumath Murali Nair says:

The Asst. Provident Fund Commissioner (Pension)
    Employees Provident Fund Organisation
    No.36/685-A,
    “Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan”,
    Post Box No.1895,
    Kaloor, Kochi – 682 017 (Kerala)

Ref.: letter No.KR/TVM/Pension Cell/Tr in/151000005219/2015/2826-A
    Dated 22-10-2015 from Asst. Provident Fund Commissioner (Pension), Thiruvananthapuram

This has reference to letter No.KR/TVM/Pension Cell/Tr in/151000005219/2015/2826-A dated 22-10-2015 addressed to The Asst. P.F. Commissioner (Pension), Employees Provident Fund Organization, Sub Regional Office, Kochi and a copy marked to the undersigned regarding issuance of pension payment in r/o WB/PRB/13709/1196.

I have not received arrears amount from June 2015 to November 2015.

Please treat the matter urgent,

Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,
    K. Murali Nair

Send it to the office as this is a UNOFFICIAL site for EPF and we don’t have any contact with EPF Office