PF Withdrawal/Loan for repairing & renovating house

PF amount can be also withdrawn for repairing or renovating the house provided that the house is jointly owned by the PF member or spouse or it’s owned jointly by both of them provided some certain conditions are satisfied (Title deed of the house or the flat should be in the name of the member or in the name of spouse or both of them together).

The below conditions should be met for availing a PF Withdrawal for repairing/renovating house

  • Minimum of 10 years of Service
  • Age of the house should be greater than 5 years

If the above conditions are met then the loan amount sanctioned would be 12 months Basic wages or Employee share or Total cost of the renovation (whichever is lowed)

Here is the detailed step by step process on how to submit PF withdrawal for repairing and renovating house.

You may also like...