How to get the Claim amount under EDLI?

Incase of Death of the member who was covered under EPF, His family or anyone from his family can get the Claim amount under EDLI. (Employees Deposit Link Insurance) scheme of the EPFO. This scheme nearly provide 10lakhs in case of death of the member

They have to be either

  •  Nominated by the Employee (Son nominated by Father under Employees Provident Fund scheme)
  • Equal shares to the members of the Family
  • And there are also some special exclusions which we will discuss it later

More details about the EDLI can be seen here – To know more about Free Insurance under EPF – EDLI  click here 

What are the forms to submit to the Claim amount?

EDLI Claim form should be submitted along with FORM20 and FORM 10D/10C


Shan is an expert on on Employees Provident Fund, Personal Finance, Law and Travel. He has over 8+ years of experience in writing about Personal Finance and anything that resonates with  ordinary citizens. His posts are backed by extensive research on the topics backed by solid proofs

You may also like...