Universal Account Number is a permanent member ID allocated to each member of the Employees Provident Organization (EPFO) when they join the EPF scheme for the 1st time. It’s a unique number that is linked with Aadhaar of the member.
If you don’t know your UAN, Get your UAN from online or from the Employer and make sure your UAN has been activated.
Benefits of UAN
- Download/Print your Updated Passbook anytime.
- Download/ Print your UAN Card.
- List all your Member IDs to UAN
- File Online Withdrawal of Claims
- Transfer Claims from one member account to another without any hassles
- Update your KYC information.
Incase your already have UAN but forgot your password, you can also change or reset the UAN password over online.