1. Ankit says:

Sir as a employer i have registered 2 accounts on single PAN card in which one is incomplete, how can i delete one to complete the other.

2. Nurul says:

I resigned from my past employer and will be join in new employer. Now I want to withdraw my epf balance alongside closing my old UAN as I want to open new all things of my new employer because I will join as fresher. So how much time will be taken to withdraw old epf and UAN?

3. aman verma says:

hello , i am having two pf account on same uan no , n=because of previous account , not able to claim current pf , due to previous account or nor able to transfer my previous account to current pf account .

4. Chiranjit dey says:

My PF ammount got transferred to new account and i have annexure ‘K” for that ,my auto tracking id is 999105051512230044262 and its transferred almost a year bac,. But i have seen my pension amount is not transferred to my new PF account , Please suggest/guide what need to be done in this regards. recently i changed my job and i have initiate transfer request but that request was rejected by stating that my previous pension is not transferred.

My 1st PF Number-DS/NHP/19092/0000018629
    2ndPF A/c-MH/BAN/45665/257920 – Pension amount is not transferred from my 1st a/c to this A/c
    current Pf A/c- KN/15197/18322 – Transfer Initiated but got cancelled since pension not transferred from 1st a/c to 2nd A/c
    UAN-100126029091

5. Ashok Sathyalayam says:

I had left the job two years back. I have the UAN.I am a senior citizen. I am not working anywhere. I need to get my PF amount. My ex employer is not responding. How to get my money. Please advise.

Please contact your Local EPF Office (they will guide you through the steps if employer is not responding)

6. Sreevidya Aravind says:

Hi ,
    I have resigned my job before 10 months and my service is just 3.1 month. I have read somewhere that ifour service is less than 9 years , we can withdraw both pension nd pf share. If so how? where can I find the option to withdraw the money?

7. SIVA says:

Hi sir

I worked 1.5 month company A and i discontinue but my pf mapped Company A now i got opertunity based on previous industry i don’t link cmpany A to new company i don’t have experiance letter..
    Kindly help me…..

8. Yogesh says:

I have old pf account which balance i transfered . But how i can close my old account and wihdraw balance from new account . I am working for third co. Now . I have balance in pf aacount which co. I have left . What to do.

9. Amal P says:

Sir, i worked an organisation for 2 months and quit that job. They started a pf account for me. Now i am going work in an another organisation after 6 months after quitting the job. So will my pf account get automatically cancelled since i worked for only months.

10. Vidhya says:

Hi
    In very few month I Will be leaving my job and leaving India permanently
    So I want process of closing my pf account

11. Abdul Rashid says:

Hi Sir,

I Applied for EPF Withdrawal after two months of resigning.Actually I applied for both EPF and EPS,But It credited only EPF Amount before one week. What about EPS…? .In EPF Website Status showing approved and Payment is Under Process….

12. THomas VK says:

Hi sir ,
    Recently i resigned my job from an institution after 8 years of service and i have signed and submitted forms in my old employer
    my doubt is about Pension contribution . will it credited in my account after closing or i have to Waite for long ? since now iam not contributing epf because my new employer is not providing PF

i hope a correct answer for my doubt about EPS amout which i contributed

thanks and regards
    Thomas VK

It wont be credited in your account but you can apply for part withdrawal!Soon will come out with posts on this!

13. Nemish says:

I want to close my pf & UAN number so what is the process?
    Can we create double PF & UAN number

14. Ravi Kalra says:

I have left my job last 2 month with previous employer & now i want to close my PF account & withdrawal money. Kindly suggest

15. Shanmugan says:

I want to close old acc.now open new account. What to do

16. paranthaman G says:

Dear sir

My PF number MH/BAN/211273/89667

I want to withdraw my PF.
    Kinldy help me .i am not able to check my PF balance also.
    i need some urgent money for my marriage for next month

17. Gaurav says:

I resign my job and withdrawn my PF money still they show my account. I want to close my previous UAN no.
    Need help

18. nikhil says:

I am going abroad by resigning my present job here. I have UAN and PF account balance of 4 years. Please suggest me how can i close my entire balance amount with EPF.

19. Rajesh says:

I left the job with the previous employer and I want that pf money and Could you please let me the process how to claim that money…

Thanks
    Rajesh

20. vinothkumar says:

Hi Sir,

Please check and let me know my PF withdrawal status. Because i am not able to view the claim status of my PF account. It shows
    “* * Data available since last six months. * *
    * * data availaible from 30-12-2015. Last updated on 30-06-2016 at 04:32 am * *
    * * Approval Details on PPO and Scheme Certificates will be made available soon.. * * “.

PF no : TNAMB00655240000000864