Check PF Balance – Bandra(Mumbai-I) EPF Office

Check your PF Balance if your account number starts with MH/BAN

Employee PF Account Number*  :

Name (as appears in EPF Slip) :
Mobile :

Note:
a) 2nd box is for Extension (Most of the times you need not enter it)
b) If your account no is TN/MAS/34509/456789 (You need not enter anything in the 2nd box in the first line)
c) Name need to exactly match your name in PF Slip
d) Mobile number is a Must!

1. vishal says:

Company establishment code is MH/BAN/0125136
    Iforgot my pf account nu and registered mobile number
    Employer not co operating me
    How can I get it

2. vishal says:

My pf nu is MH/BAN01251360002037
    When I will check it online
    Showing me invalid nu
    What can I do

3. Jagjit Kaur says:

HI MY PF FORM IS BEEN RECEIVED ON 22 JULY,KINDLY ADVISE THE STATUS
    CLAIM ID THVSH 170700007253

4. Rafi Ahmed Ansari says:

Dear Shan,
    i have submitted my PF Form on 1st of july to the employer and he submitted the withdrawal form to pf office on 20th july can you tell me how much time it will take to transfer the amount

Regards
    Rafi Ansari

5. DINESH SHABNKAR RATHOD says:

Dear sir,
    My PF Number is
    MH/BAN/125266/000/2025
    Still I am not received the amount on my account.. Kindly help me to get my Money…

6. akash says:

my pf no MH/115764/163176
    I have submit the form 12/march 2017
    now still my blance in not credit to my acount

7. sagaryamkar says:

Claim form 19 for PF settlement for member acct no received on 15.07.2017 and Claim ID is under process.
    Form 10C (Withdrawal Benefit/Scheme certificate) for acc recd on 15.07.2017 and Claim ID is under process.
    This message I recieved earlier plz give me information how much time to get withdrawal my pf account from of office

8. K. Udaya Raju says:

Dear sir
    My PF a/c no:-MH/215519/15291
    I have submitted the form on May 24th 2017.But till date I have not receive the amount. Please do the needed on urgent basics

9. RAJ KUMAR GARG says:

MY PF ACOOUNT NO MH/BAN/0126427/00000193 BUT I CHECK STATUS OF PF BALANCE SITE SHOW INVALID MEMBER_ID/DATA NOT UPDATED. MY OFFICE PROVIDE THIS ACCOUNT NUMBER MH/BAN/0126427/00000193

It should be something like this MH/BAN/0126427/000/00000193

And also check what’s the right name on your PF account and double check with your Employer!

10. Akhilesh mishra says:

my pf amount no come my account sir i request you my claim fom why status i request pf claim fom sammit for 10 April2017 but sir no information plz sir i request you please inquiry and inform me
    thanks

11. Rakesh kumar pandey says:

Namaste,
    My pf no. MH\38491\41595, employee code 46432, kindly provide me account balance.

12. kamlesh gurjar says:

Dear sir my company not submit my documents for pf withrowal what can I do for it
    UAN NO 100607788835

13. Aditya Rajain says:

Hello sir,

My PF number is MH/BAN/48475/1247789 and my Gender detail on UAN card(EPFO website) is marked as “BLANK/NOT AVAILABLE”.
    How can I update my Gender detail on the website so that it gets updated for UAN(Universal Account Number)?
    Due to above reason, I am not able to withdraw my PF online.
    Need some guidance on this matter.

14. avra mazumdar says:

Sir My company Gitanjali gems limited doesnot submitted my Provident fund amount since January 2017. i am in need of money what should i do ?
    my PF account is with kandivali branch Mumbai

15. Annu says:

Family Pension Scheme 1971 , is there any clause wherein an employee can withdraw Family pension fund even after completion of more than 10 years after resignation in 1993 ?

16. Jaffar Shariff says:

Dear sir,
    My PF number is MH/BAN/45665/119083
    My claim was filed on 31st of March 2017, i have not received my claim, could you please kindly check and advise on the staus.

Mob: 98451 49052

17. ilayasbasha shaik says:

my pf no:mh/45118/000/53497

uan no:100462366780 could you plz confirm what date recived my pf.

18. K. Venugopal murthy says:

Hi, my name is K. Venugopal murthy. My PF A/c no is MH/BAN/45665/262046. I have recently submitted my PF withdrawal form through speed post. If possible could you please let me know my PF balance and also the time by when it will be credited to my account. Thank you.

19. Mehzabin jamil shaikh says:

Dear sir,
    My pf number is
    MH/BAN/4643/00000/197074
    I have submitted the form on February 16th 2017.but till date i have not receive the amount.please do the needful on urgent basis

20. R.Bharathidasan says: