Barrackpore EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

EPF Sub Regional Office,
No. 14 & 15 B.T. Road, P.O.– Titagarh,
Kolkata – 700 119 (West Bengal).
E-mail: sro.barrackpore@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no: 033-25017087

Map of Barrackpore EPF Office

1. Atanu Gayen says:

I want to know my uan no against pf number

2. RAJU SIKDAR says:

PLEASE I WANT EST CODE & EXT NO.

3. Shiba Prasad Datta says:

I have sucessfully submitted Jeevaan pramaan at Barrackpore EPF office. Can I submit Life Certificate at Barrackpore EPF office now? The local private organisation is charging Rs.80 for submit the same.It is very expensive for me.

4. APARNA SAHA says:

I Aparna Saha residing at Nabadwip, Nadia my husband Madan Mohan Saha was died on 18/10/2015 then I am claim widow pension at SRO Durgapur office but now I invent that my claim was placed wrongly to Dugapur which was actualy want to placed at Barrackpore ofice because
    the pension was drawn at Nabadwip PPO no- 18276 , is it right … please response me to my said
    Email Id

5. Ratnadeep Sengupta says:

I am trying to withdraw my PF amount of my previous company. As per the notification I don’t have any errors in my AADHAAR or PAN details as well as I have completed the KYC from my previous employer. But I am submitting the claim form it shows “Claim is not submitted on portal please try again later” I am trying to do this since two weeks and I am getting same result. Hence If you please guide me anything about the same I will really grateful to you.

Thanks & Regards

Ratnadeep Sengupta

Please contact your Local EPF Office

6. Kajal Mallick says:

wheather my EPF UAN no. and Adhar no. is update or not ? Please reply.

Please contact your Local EPF Office

7. Manas Ghosh says:

My mother name Sabita Ghosh.Aadhar no.424227536419. Sir 10th July barrackpur provident fund office aadhar link cancel.this month again 9th august token no.16 and p.p.o.no.WB/TLO/38836 AXIS Bank.this time request you try to my aadhar link successfully. regarding Manas

Please contact your Local EPF Office

8. Mrinmoy Adhikary says:

Hello Sir,

Please suggest how many taken of time required for the same for credit in my account after online claim.

9. KC says:

I want to change my name in EPF database.My accoount is under SRO Barrackpore.Is there any RPFC appointed presently in barrackpore?If the post is vacant,whom do I address while writing the application?

10. Rintu Mallick says:

I am Rintu Mallick. I claimed my pf UAN no is 100037621949. Also I sending all the supporting documents on May’ 2016 by courier. But I am not received my pf amount.

11. Soubhik Sen says:

Good Noon.

With reference to Pf No. wb/tlo/47316/263, I claimed for my Pf funds on this 6th May 2016 at barrackpore office. Yet received no updates for filling or in process from your end.

Kindly issue me the funds as soon as possible since my Mother is undergoing Cancer treatments in Saroj Gupta Cancer Centre and Research Institute Thakurpukur.

Please look into it on Priority basis.

Sir we are a group of volunteers running this site and we have not relationship with PF Office.We can just provide guidance to you.Please contact Local EPF Office.

12. sudeb dutta says:

Dear sir I could not make my Password should be alphanumeric, have minimum 1 special character and 8 to 25 characters long.
    (Special characters are one of ! @ # $ % ^ & * )) like this way now what can I do

13. sourav dey says:

where is the current location of berakpur pf office

14. Shiba Prasad Datta says:

I am a EPF pension holder. My PPO No. is WB/TLO/00051455.My Pension amount is Rs.1983. I received my April,2016 pension yesterday and the amount was wrongly sent only Rs.250.

15. prasanta kumar dutta says:

Dear sir…

i have registered my UAN num unfortunately i have forgotten the password of login also i have misplaced the registered mobile num due to which i am unable to reset my password and login through.

kindly suggest how can get my reset my password on other mobile num or Email num.

Thanks & regards,