Know your Pension Status by Jeevan Praaman ID
by Shan · Published · Updated
Recently EPF has introduced a new feature where you can see your Pension Status by using the Jeevan Pramaan ID as per Digital Life Certificate
Where to find Jeevan Pramaan ID : You can find it on Digital Life Certificate and it may differ from
Step 3: You will get the details as shown below
You may also like...
by Shan · Published · Last modified June 5, 2018
by Shan · Published · Last modified August 19, 2017
- Next story How to get your PPO No?
- Previous story Pensioners – Locate Digital Life Certificate Centre (Jeevan Praman)
- Single Emergency Helpline Number “112” launched for India
- Tax on EPF Withdrawal if less than 50,000
- Updating Aadhaar in EPF UAN Portal
- Linking Aadhaar,Mobile phone numbers with Bank account is not mandatory
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges less than 12 hours before departure of the train
- Indian Railways Ticket Cancellation charges – 48 to 12 hrs before the departure of train
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges 48 hours before departure of the train
- List of Exempted companies who need not pay any EPF
- How Amazon and Flipkart cheat Indian people with Fake discounts during “Big Billion” days!
- How Stockmarkets make people lose money