What is Form10C in PF?
Form10C is a PF Withdrawal form which is used to withdraw the amount from EPS account (Employee Pension Scheme) and it’s usually filed by the employee during the final settlement process. This usually happens when employee has resigned from the company and no longer working in any company or after the retirement of the employee from the company.
Form10c is a Withdrawal form that can be filed only under these conditions provided they are a member of EPS (Employee Pension Scheme) 1995. The conditions are as follows
- Employee who has left the company before 10 years of completion of service
- Employee who has attained 58 years before completion of 10 years
- Employee who has attained 10 years of service
- Employee who has not attained age of 50 years on the date of filing the application
- Employee who is above 50 years but less than 58 years and not willing for reduced pension
Detailed steps has been given below on how to file online claim for Form10C via UAN portal – https://www.epfguide.com/how-to-file-a-online-epf-claim-for-form10c/