EPF Withdrawal for improving/modifying Existing House

EPF Amount can be also withdrawn for modifying/adding/improving existing House owned by member/Spouse/jointly with Spouse

Criteria: Minimum  of 10 years in EPF and Constructed house should be greater than 5 years.

No of installments: One or more

Document required with Form 31: Declaration Form from Member

Amount Eligible:   12 month’s Basic wages+DA  or Employee Share with interest or Total Cost whichever is lower

Note: Employer’s Share won’t be included in the above calculation

You may also like...