PF Transfer online through UAN Portal
To transfer the PF account from one employer to another employer when you switch job follow the below step by step procedure. By doing these steps by logging into the epfo portal. you can easily transfer your PF account online.
- Open the EPFO portal.
- Login by entering the UAN number and password.
- After you successfully login in the home page, click on the ‘Online Services’ tab and select the option ‘ONE MEMBER – ONE EPF ACCOUNT(TRANSFER REQUEST).
4.Once you click that you will get to see your personal details. You can verify your personal details, date of birth, date of joining and all other details are correct.
5. Once you verify you have to select the Previous Employer or Present Employer in the Attestation through. Enter the UAN number and click Get Details.
6. PF account details of the Previous Employer will be displayed on clicking the get details tab.
7. Fill in the details of your employer and click submit. An OTP will be generated in your registered mobile number.
8. Complete the authentication by verifying the OTP.
9. A Self-attested copy of online PF transfer request to be submitted to the employer you have selected(Previous/Present) .This has to be done within 10 days after you submit the request online in EPFO PORTAL.
10. The employer will verify the details of employee it will be approved. Once it is approved the PF will be transferred to the new account with the current employer. The status can also be tracked clicking on the Track claim status tab under the online services dropdown on the EPFO website using your EPFO member login ID.