How to change Date of Birth(DOB) in PF Account?

Many people have their Date of Birth wrongly recorded in PF accounts by their Employers.In Order to correct it we need to follow the below steps


Steps 1: Fill up the Joint Declaration form with the Correct Details of Date of Birth (See below

Step 2: The Joint Declaration form should be attested by both Employee and Employer

Step 3: The Joint Declaration form should be attached with anyone of the Supporting document

  • ┬áPAN Card
  • Voter Identity Card
  • Passport
  • Driving License
  • ESIC Identity Card
  • Aadhaar Card
  • Bank Passbook Copy
  • Ration Card
  • Any School Education Certificate
  • Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth
  • Copy of Electricity/Water/Telephone bill

Step 4: Once the form is submitted to EPFO Field office, the correction will be made by EPFO

Please see the EPFO Circular regarding name change here


Name/DOB/Father’s Name Correction EPF Form:
And also here is the Joint Declaration form which has to be signed by both Employee and Employer



You may also like...

36 Responses

  1. avnish says:

    3/3/1989 si Ashar cadr date of birth 3/3/1993 hi update Kaise Hogi

  2. jadhav vinod kumar says:

    sir ….my name is jadhav vinod kumar .my date birth is 08/10/1997 … and.. aadhar is …01/01/1996 update my aadhar. how to change my date birth sir

  3. Harendra ray says:

    My date of birth is 20/04/1991wrong and 29/04/1991 is correct

  4. mukesh Kumar Sharma says:

    Date of birth change

  5. ABINASH says:


  6. Lokanath choudhury says:

    Sir mera date of birth at Uan portal is 24.4.1992 which is wrong to make it correct date of birth 24.07.1992


    Sir My name Worng AKSHARY KUMAR RAUT date of birth 7/04/1987 Worng. Please my Real Name- AKSHAY KUMAR RAUT real date of birth is 04/07/1987 correct….

  8. Bvramana says:

    Sir my email My date of birth change

  9. Laldeo Nayak says:

    In joint declaration for DOB correction, the Employer shall be current employer or previous employer, pl advise.

  10. RAKESH P NAIR says:

    Sir, can i post the name correction letter to my epf regional office or i have to visit in person

  11. sriram says:

    Sir can I send through email I’d for name correction form.

  12. shobhit kumar says:

    Sar my name is shobhit kumar frather name is raj bahadur sar mera date of barth rong the mai caresn karvaya mera date of barth chenj ksr do 05.08.1994 hai

  13. Karan says:

    Any online process for name correction in epfo

  14. Samarpal singh says:

    Incorrect my date of birth

  15. Samarpal singh says:

    Sir. My incorrect data of birth is. 02/09/1993. Correct date of birth is 02/01/1993

  16. Himmatkeer says:

    Sir mera PF me date of birth change krna hai kese Karu

  17. Ajay kant says:

    How I can change my date of birth in my UAN number?

  18. Sanjay Dey says:

    My date of birth 04/01/1991 worng. Please my real date of birth is 04/05/1991 correct