Vashi EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

EPF Sub Regional Office,
Tower No.6, 5th Floor,
Vashi Railway Station Complex,
Vashi,
Navi Mumbai- 400 703 (Maharashtra).
E-mail: sro.vashi@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no: 022-27812255

Map of Vashi EPF Office

1. digvijay mishra says:

dear sir /mam

i leave my company in December 2016 my UAN activate in dec 2016 11month ago i check my epf balance showing my epf balance but present time not show my epf balance kindly request u plz help me

2. Javed shaikh says:

Sir my mother pension has stopped to 1 and half years due to digital pension scheme to our prime minister announced ok but my fingers was not scanning showing bank employees say please go to any person office they do this can this possible

Yes go to any e-sewa centre and my mom also had a same issue like this but after trying sometimes she was able to authenticate!

3. rajnikant patil says:

sir my UAN no.is100011429124 and i submitted is this in September month so plz help me …I am writer safe gaurd employ.

4. Sethu Narayanan says:

I have linked my adhaar with pension account. I haven’t received pension from may 2017. Now I only got pension of Oct 2017. What about the arrears of remaining balance from may to sep.

5. Vitthal Olambe says:

sir i resigned my job from april 2006 and till i am not working anywhere my Employee pension scheme certificate no is MH/VSH/38384/36 pl inform me my pension status

6. Pramod r sanap says:

Dear Madam /Sir,

I was Employee of Asian Paints during 2008-2012.My P.F. amount
    transfering procedure is still pending.

I am currently working in Grauer & Weil(I) Ltd from 2012 till today.My
    company has provided necessary documents of Asian Paints & company
    documents and letter.

MY UAN NO.- 100276917902.

The issue is pending from last 6 years.

Please try to resolve my problem soon. Awaiting for positive reply.

Regards,
    Pramod Sanap

7. Gopal hembade says:

Sir my uanname is incorrect please solve this issue there change is my father and username (Namdev.Hembode) and my father name is(Madhukar) sername (Hembade) UAN no. 100986432300 therefore i am not verifying my Adhar in kyc please help me

8. ABHISHEK says:

HELLO SIR
    I M FACING SOME PROBLEM
    BECAUSE MY PF ACCOUNT NOT SHOW ON EPFHO SO IM NOT GENERATED MY UAN NUMBER
    AND MY ORGINIGATION NOT SUPPORT ME PLEASE GIVE ME SOME HELP

PF ACCOUNT -MH/VA/117678/155739

PLEASE REPLY

9. Bakul Govind Sarode says:

I undersigned Mr.Bakul Govind Sarode, My PF No: MH/95413/122

I submitted my Employees Pension Scheme 1995 – 10 C form on dated 25th June 2015 but still i will not get certificate regarding about pension scheme.

I came to Provident Fund Vashi office but nobody can give me a response.

So Please send me current status of the Pension scheme certificate.

Regards,
    Bakul Sarode

10. Bijender Singh says:

Hi This is Bijender Singh
    I want to change my Name and PAN no. detail in EPF account what is the procedure

11. vijay yadav says:

hi i m vijay yadav
    my uan no 100552183578
    i submitted a pf claimed form on 4th octomber 2017,but still i did not get any responce or msg.please check and detailes give mi

12. JITENDRABHAI BALUBHAI LAD says:

UAN No: 100176980952.
    Reference No. 17101185390
    Pf no. 168
    My UAN Portal name is JITENDRA LAD Which is wrong . My correct name is JITENDRABHAI BALUBHAI LAD.
    Please make it correct. And Help me.

13. Prakash Pawar says:

I had submitted my pf form 21 June 2017 before only.Still i did not get any reply . Lastly I called Reliance people a lot of times and they told me they did not submitted my form. NOw I am trying to

Call but you take some time .

SO PLEASE HELP AND CLOSE THIS LONG TIME PENDING ISSUE .

Name :- PRAKASH TUKARAM PAWAR

EM ID :- 60104362 ( RELIANCE DIGITAL )

Pension A/c No.: MH/VA/117678/87294

UAN NUMBER :- 100285252580

14. Jayavel says:

I have applied epf adavance through online on 07 Sep 2017 .in my account status shows amount settled through cheque no but amount not credited to my bank account kindly do the needfull…

15. Gajanan Godase says:

This is Gajanan Godase, My UAN No. is 100149373402, and My DOB is 09/06/1979. but my DOB incorrect mentioned in UAN data base ( incorrect DOB is 06/09/1979), already I contact EPFO help desk. My reference no. 17071152337 and related documents( Aadhar, PAN, & school certificate Xerox copy send to pf office, so please help.

16. Kaushal ANANT THALE says:

Sir my uan name is incorrect please solve this issue there change in my father’s name it( ANANTH )and my father name is (ANANT) my of no MH 98120/4505 and uan no 100981827907 therefore I’m not verifying my aadhar in kyc please help me