UAN HelpDesk

EPFO has set a separate a UAN Help Desk to help people with queries about UAN (Universal Account Number)

UAN HelpDesk Website

Website  – http://59.180.231.60:9091/UANHD/

Register a complaint for UAN Related queries on the above site

UAN HelpDesk Number

Toll Free Phone no : 18001-18005

Timings : 7 AM – 8 PM

Days : Available on All  7 Days (Sunday to Saturday)

The above number is a Toll Free number and it doesn’t incur any cost to call these numbers.

1. ramakrishnan k.g says:

UAN NUMBER 100303037792 please change the mobile number do to changed new mobile number 9176226995

2. SUCHITRA says:

hi sir i want to know my pf amount my pf number is PY/BOM/0060232/000/0008958

3. vrk readdy says:

lost my mobile and now i am in gulf ,how can i check my account

4. rk says:

Not able to transfer old pf amount to current UAN number. Grievance complaint reff number is 1702925289.

Follow up with Grievance

We are a group of individuals who are doing this as a voluntary service and Please contact your Local EPFO office for further details

5. Ekta says:

Sir I had my uan no and pf no then how can I see my passbook

6. Tapan Dutta Gupta says:

I had apply my PF on 1 month ago, but i did not get PF amount till now.
    My UAN No is – 100064178892
    Please help me and reply with the claim status.

7. mohammed mujeeb uddin says:

my uan number is active on old bank account details but now I don’t have that account inserted of old I want to change the uan number into new account number what to do

8. DEEPAK KUMAR says:

In this connection i would like to inform you that i got UAN No 100033809252 on my Salary Slip but i am not able to activate the same, when i was try to activate message come that your mobile no mismatch. I enter my mobile no 9827648079, i always use this no in all my records sent to you.

9. bhagyashree badwaik says:

Respected sir,
    I have forget my UAN password & also mobile no also changed then how can I reset my password.I visited UAN helpdesk member portal regarding this query but there is no any option for mobile no change or password forget please help me urgently

10. Manesh M Rasure says:

I want to register my mobile number in UAN account, till now i am not getting any type of messages saying PF balance or whether am trying to login but there is asking mobile no. so my concern is how to register my mob no. in my uan account.

11. amandeep kaur says:

I have lost my password for UAN Login and can’t reset the password as my registered mobile is not working since 3 months. I am out of country and want the password and want to update my international number. I have written so many emails but didn’t get correct response.
    Can anyone help.

12. RAJA says:

Dear sir please tell the process how to change my mobile number in UAN,due to i lost my cell and i am unable to login account.

13. shahin says:

I want to create uan number. And I dnt know how to create it. Pls help me to create it

14. Vikram says:

I have already registered a compliant and my reference number is 1611727425 …. I have to lost my registered number and want to register new number, but there is no reply ……… help to resolve the same ..

15. Rajathilak says:

Hi

I have requested reset password service in uan help desk. already requested same three months back and there was no responded so request new one two days back below is the detail

Your Reference no. for EPFO UAN Help Desk System is 1611726107. EPFO help desk will contact you shortly.

how can I get response and need for escalate process

16. Durgesh kumar says:

I have lost my registered mb no and now i want to change with my new mb no How can i change it from UAN portal pls help

17. Shan says:

File a complaint at UANHelpDesk.See more about it here – http://www.epfguide.com/uan-helpdesk/

18. Kunal dabhade says:

Dear sir
    I have lost my uan password
    Please helm me.sent epf costomar no
    Phone lagta hai Koi bhi uthata nahi
    Or bar bar biji

19. Azmat ali khan says:

Dear Sir My PF Number-AP/HYD/0056304/000/00295, Name-Azmat Ali Khan i Want know my pf balance. i have once settel this account again am rejoin this companies he will cut my pf in same pf number When am log in UAN Its Showing account will be settel plze help me how i withdrow my account

20. Amit Khurana says:

I have pf account: GN/GGN/25202/000/1462 and i want to generate monthly based statement. please provide statement or way to generate statement monthly wise.

Mobile No: 7042643344