UAN HelpDesk

EPFO has set a separate a UAN Help Desk to help people with queries about UAN (Universal Account Number)

UAN HelpDesk Website

Website  – http://59.180.231.60:9091/UANHD/

Register a complaint for UAN Related queries on the above site

UAN HelpDesk Number

Toll Free Phone no : 18001-18005

Timings : 7 AM – 8 PM

Days : Available on All  7 Days (Sunday to Saturday)

The above number is a Toll Free number and it doesn’t incur any cost to call these numbers.

1. DILEEP KUMAR PURI says:

Sir mere pf account main name and father name dono galat hai please correct karne ke liye main kya karu please koi upay bataye jisse main sudhar kar saku
    Thanks &regards
    DILEEP

2. Kushal Banerjee says:

I have worked with 2 different employers in the past and want to either transfer the amount to the present one or withdraw the money. How do I do that?

3. Anjana says:

Sir I wish to update my date of birth but the help desk is not wiorking, Please help

4. hemraj jangid says:

My uan name is wrong

5. TIPU KUMAR SINGH says:

HOW TO CORRECTION MY NAME AND OTHER DETAIL. AND WHO WILL BE UPDATE CORRECT NAME KYC DATA, MY EMPLOYER ARE APPROVED WITH COMPANY STAMP, ON NAME CORRECTION FROMAT, BUT NOT LISTEN MY COMPLAN MY EPF OFFICE. AND TOLD ME ADHAR CARD SE LINK KARWAO PAHLE. BUT MY NAME IS NOT CORRECT IN EPF A/C, PLEASE GUIDE ME I AM FROM CHANDIGARH MY MOBAIL NO IS 9780274482

6. TIPU KUMAR SINGH says:

HOW TO CORRECTION MY NAME AND OTHER DETAIL. AND WHO WILL BE UPDATE CORRECT NAME KYC DATA, MY EMPLOYER ARE APPROVED WITH COMPANY STAMP, ON NAME CORRECTION FROMAT, BUT NOT LISTEN MY COMPLAN MY EPF OFFICE. AND TOLD ME ADHAR CARD SE LINK KARWAO PAHLE. BUT MY NAME IS NOT CORRECT IN EPF A/C, PLEASE GUIDE ME,

7. Palash says:

Hello, I moved abroad and my EPF account has been in non-contributing status since 2006. I do not have a UAN. How can I make full and final withdrawal?

8. Prabhu says:

!hello sir
    My pf no. AP/6946/10921 name Prabhu nath singh. Could you please confirm my uan. No. I am left my jobs and not join other companies. Previous company not help for this and also I am changed my mobile no so unable to find otp from know my uan site.
    Thanks

9. santhosh kumar says:

I need to update my gender in my uan profile

10. Harish Y L says:

Respected sir..
    My UAN already activated. But my phone number and password i loss..How to solve this problem

11. Rajeswer Reddy says:

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am facing issue with EPF transfer from previous employer (Honeywell) to present employer (Maclean power (India) Ltd.

After writing several followup email to Honeywell HR.They confirmed me today saying that my UAN number is different.

My old UAN account since 2011-2015 is 100269735744 (worked with Shell ,chennai)

Same UAN has given to Honeywell as well and same they showed in my monthly payslip but now they are saying that UAN they have linked to 100853194869.I have even verified through UAN portal.

1. Shell (Aug 2011 to Jun 2015) has UAN 100269735744
    2. Honeywell Tecnholgies – UAN 1008 5319 4869 (Mistake from employer)
    3. Mac lean Power (India) pvt ltd – UAN 100269735744.

Please help me to transfer my EPF funds from 100853194869 (honeywell) to UAN 100269735744.

Regards,
    Rajeswer Reddy
    9962976661

12. md afroz khan says:

my UAN is 100645982807 and PF no- DL28677/02743. Whenever i am trying to activate my UAN it shows “your name is not matching” please suggest me easy way to get activate my UAN I LOST MY REGISTERED mobile number.

13. bhim sharma says:

My UAN KYC is not updated in website. Please let know that how can fill my kyc detail UAN Site

14. A.NAVEEN KUMAR says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m Naveen Kumar A , Worked in Vydehi Hospital, Whitefield , Bangalore and resigned recently. now i know my UAN number but i’m unable to login. when i’m trying to register in the site it is showing as already registered but i did’t do it and how it registered i don’t know. is there my UAN is Active PLZ help me on Sending My password I”m thankful to you.

UAN :- 100603785632

PF NO. :- KN/35755/3507

ESI NO:- 5343808731

AADHAR :-610173694070

PH NO:- 9110305948

MAIL:- jonny.jonny300@gmail.com

DOB:- 30/09/1992

Plz help me and do the needful. thanking you.

Naveen Kumar A

Please contact your Local EPF Office or Employer!

15. Deepak Kumar Mohapatra says:

Dear sir, This is to inform you that i am unable to see my PF balance through UAN due to Unavailable Mobile number when i register i am getting UAN already Activated however Due to previous mobile number not available thats why i am not able to see my PF balance would request please inform me the procedure how can i change my New mobile number.my UAN is 1006 5663 9592.New Mobile number is 7064499138

16. sunil kumar says:

Sir mere pf account me father name galat hai. Use sahi karne me liye kya karna ho ga.

17. S. A. Rasheed ,8297280270 says:

Namasthe sir,
    I have worked in Hyderabad in private organization for 3years after that left that left that organization now how can claim my elf amount plz guide me

18. SK.JAHIR ABBAS says:

I request to SK. JAHIR ABBAS REG.NO.-CAL002262 my UAN no 100358030003 & PF 129819, my old mobile number 8927615186 mobile & password lost & and new mobile number 8509707796 Email Id-madhusudansharma785@gmail.com
    Sk.Jahir Abbas

19. Narendra Reddy says:

Hi, I appreciate your efforts in guiding people with solutions for their problems, please help me with my queries.
    I am an employee of an organization, and the employer’s office is locked out and no employee is available at present. I have to correct my name in UAN (only surname missing) and to apply for withdrawal also (without employers role as none were available). Please help me.

20. Sarthak Saxena says:

Hello Sir,

Please Collection Date of Birth in my record The date is 17/09/1996 and Correct date of Birth 19/07/1996