Online Claim Process Workflow
by Shan · Published · Updated
Before Submitting a online claim see here, How to submit a Online Claim
For the claim to get through, we should have all these
- UAN Number
- Seeded Aadhaar
- Bank Account and IFSC Seeded in UAN
- Date of Exit & Date of joining should be updated
- Members name should match with the name in the Bank account
- Claim should be validated with OTP from Aadhaar
You may also like...
- Next story How to change Date of Birth(DOB) in PF Account?
- Previous story EPF Online Claim Withdrawal Process
- Single Emergency Helpline Number “112” launched for India
- Tax on EPF Withdrawal if less than 50,000
- Updating Aadhaar in EPF UAN Portal
- Linking Aadhaar,Mobile phone numbers with Bank account is not mandatory
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges less than 12 hours before departure of the train
- Indian Railways Ticket Cancellation charges – 48 to 12 hrs before the departure of train
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges 48 hours before departure of the train
- List of Exempted companies who need not pay any EPF
- How Amazon and Flipkart cheat Indian people with Fake discounts during “Big Billion” days!
- How Stockmarkets make people lose money
Ahmedabad PF Office Ambattur PF Office Bangalore PF Office Bommansandra PF Office Check EPF Balance Chennai EPF Office Claim Status Coimbatore Pf office CPFC Office PF Office EPF Housing Loan EPF Withdrawal EPS Guntur PF Office ITR Karimnagar Pf Office Nagpur PF Office Nizamabad PF Office Noida PF Office Patancheru Pf Office Pension PF Goa PF Office at Nagercoil PF Office Bellary PF Office Gulbarga PF Office Hubli PF Office Kannur PF Office Kochi PF Office Kollam PF Office Kottayam PF Office Kozhikode Pf office Madurai PF Office Mangalore PF Office Pondicherry PF Office Raichur PF Office Thiruvanthapuram Pf Office Vellore Salem PF Office Siddipet PF Office Siliguri PF Office Tambaram PF Office Tinsukia PF Office Trichy PF Office UAN UAN KYC Warangal PF Office