Noida EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

A-2C, Sector 24,
Noida-201301
E-mail: sro.noida@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no: 0120-2412606

Map of Noida EPF Office

1. Anupam says:

I want to transfer my PF ac no MRNOI13539190000000028 to my Last organisation : DLCPM00309830000011882. Though both of them are mapped in my Service history in my Unified portal login, While transferring the PF the error shows “Details of previous account are different than present account. Hence claim request cannot be processed.” . What can be the reason?. My adhaar, pan and account no are seeded and verified.

2. Pankaj says:

My Name recorded Pankaj Chander in my EPF account but in Adhar My name recorded Pankaj, now the concern is when, i am uploading the adhar its showing name not matched, kindly suggest

3. Sahil says:

I applied for my PF clain through online, status of the claim is showing as ” Claim settled”, but amount is not credited yet in the bank account attached with my UAN.

4. Karan says:

I was working in noida toll bridge company name was Intertoll India consultants private limited in 2005, company is closed , I’dont have any document, is there any chance of taking PF out, Please suggest

5. Mandeep singh says:

Sir mera naam mandeep singh hai
    Sir mene 30.08.2017 ko pf from jaama kiya tha or mene apna claim status check kiya to wo bta raha hai ki mera pf mere account me a gaya hai 05.09.2017 ko par pf ka amount mere account me ni aya hai hai

6. Vicky chouhan says:

Sir mera name chanmatiya devi mera pension 3 month se ruka tha Maine adhar number de diya hai 30 08 2017. KO lekin abhi tan mera pension aaya nahi hai sir plz help me

7. Akanksha says:

Hi, I have to withdraw my PF. But there’s an error in my name’s spelling and it’s not matching with my aadhar. And I have already left the organization 4months back. What should I do to make a correction?

8. Neha says:

Sir

what are the ceiling limit of epf deduction in the year 2017 is that above than Rs. 15000 to 21000 if yes please tell me. My salary is Rs. 17000 but know my employer refused to submit epf he told me that he cannot submit my epf because the ceiling limit is Rs. 15000 , what should i Do.

9. Mridual Rawat says:

Hello,
    I want to raise a complaint about one of the your staff member of Noida Sector – 24 EPF branch, when I visited there to check my pf status so he behaving like that he is illiterate even arguing with me to, and I am not the single there are many several people but your EPF branch sector 24 noida staff was behaving same as i assume there,
    if you don’t able to take any action about that, then I will send the email direct to EPF CO – Dr V.P.Joy , IAS.

Thanks and Regards
    Mridual Rawat
    Contact No. 8010503739

10. Rachna says:

My employer did not submit the my PF share in PF office from last one year.

I left the Organization 5 months back.

Please let me know how to withdraw the my PF.

11. Bipin raturi says:

Hello sir, i am deposite name correction form on date 28 june 2017. But no correction of my epfo uan no and i fill up EPFO Inoperative Account Help Desk
    but no responce

12. dilip singh tomar says:

I am trying to Withdraw my pf (Final Settlement) through online mode. But its showing me the below wrror msg –
    ┬áMultiple member-id’s found linked to your UAN. Kindly transfer all to current member-id before proceeding.
    Please help me.

13. Nurul Hasnain says:

Hello,
    Sir my company Info edge India ltd is based out of noida and i was posted in Pune,now i want to go for full pf withdrawal as i am not on any job right now but ,pune office is telling me to contact noida office as my aadhar is not attached to my UAN,kindly guide me on the issue that how can i go for final settlement.

14. KISHAN KUMAR says:

Sir, I HAVE COMPLETE MY KYC FORM UPDATE(BANK DETAIL, AADHAR CARD PANCARD) OF WEBSITE LAST TWO MONTH BUT NOT BE APPOVED NOW TILL DATE PLEASE. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE APPROVED MY KYC.
    MY UAN NO-100588527251 NAME KISHAN KUMAR

15. Dalvir says:

Sir mera pf no dsnhp1031104/272 he name dalvir sing mene 16 aug 2017 ko form jma kia tha abhi tak mera pesa nhi aaya he pls give my pf detail

16. Parmjeet singh says:

Hi sir , my name is Parmjeet , I withdraw my advance p.f . and now I want withdraw my pending 5 months pf. But it’s showing settled . plz help me to out of this.

Please contact your Local EPF Office

17. Rahul Chaudhary says:

Hi I m seaman can I check my PF in Noida office also

18. bhausaheb says:

Is it possible that my pf money will get transfer in to bank account of other person.

19. indra patra says:

Dear sir iam indra patra id no10160
    i working for jaguar max securiy i requits sir my mobile old number missing for my new bobile number un activ 9514453858 please

20. Sunil Kumar singh says:

Hello dear
    I want to get my pf number. So how can I get my number. Please advice me