Mumbai-1 (Bandra) EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

341, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, Bandra (East),
Mumbai – 400 051.
E-mail: ro.bandra@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no: 022-26470007

Map of Mumbai-1 (Bandra) EPF Office

1. Amit Batra says:

I have send the documents for my PF claim against UAN no. 100079998706.

Still i did not receive any update.

Request you to kindly provide update.

Regards,
    Amit Batra
    9560399972

2. tamil selvi says:

sir,
    Am Tamil selvi from tamilnadu,Am really disappointed with your for applied my pf amount actually i subbmited my pf form to your befor 3 months later,but i never get any information from your side.Here by plese kindly consider my issue and send me my account status through email or sms.My details given below, My PF NUM-MH/BAN/46788/4264.MY UAN NUM-100461496317.MY PAN NUM-AUIPT1976E,MY PH NUM-9787204547.

Please contact your Local EPF Office

3. tamil selvi says:

My PF form submitted on 10th of may but ammount still not transfer on my account sir can you pls help me here.My pf numbar MH/BAN/46788/4264

4. JASHODA BHANDARI says:

My PF form submitted on 3 june but ammount still not transfer on my account sir can you pls help me here.
    my UAN no 100511668670
    i’m live in noida but my office head brach mumbhi so my from sumited mumbhi pf office
    so what can i do .

5. Deepak Gupta says:

My current employer has created a new UAN number.

Previous UAN Number 100157312104, on UAN portal, DOE EPF/EPS is not available due to which i am unable to put transfer request online from my previous employer to current employer PF account.

Can you please help.

6. Kasam rathod says:

Hi sir
    I want UAN number but my mobile number is Not Mach for available data that’s given form massage but mobile number is carrct plz sir help me

7. Deepak says:

I have initiated my pf transfer from hcl technologies ltd which was in one UAN to Accenture which was in another UAN. Hcl sent me Annexure K of the transfer but the amount that they have transfered is not visible on the passbook of PF with Accenture. Accenture maintained there PF in PF office bandra Mumbai. Please suggest me what to do?

8. Suprit says:

I want to know still my pf money not get it’s more than 2months
    Mh/1073/58013
    Plz let me know about it

9. Samir kumar raut says:

Sir, my dob is in correct in una portal.ican change it.can you help me hear

10. yogesh awate says:

Dear sir,

Pls change my father name for my UAN no profile. pls help. MY UAN NO is 100415716661

Wrong name MARKANAND
    Correct name MARTAND

11. Mohd Badar says:

Pls tell me about how I get rest amt. It’s give by employer or by pf organization

12. Mohd Badar says:

Mera passbook m AMT 29420 show kr rha tha mgr AMT only 47000 receive hua h. Rest AMT KB ayega.
    Pls check my account no. is mh/ban/215519/6538

There are two types of contributions one is Employee Contribution and another one is Employer Contribution

13. Sonu Sharma says:

Hi Sir,

My PF form submitted on 10 june but ammount still not transfer on my account sir can you pls help me here.

PF number:- MH/BAN/48724/5444

14. santosh bhojane says:

sir.
    my pf from submitted on 9th nov 2017 but ammount still not transfer on my account sir can you pls help me here.
    my pf a/c no.MH/92915/25489

15. Vikas Ganesh Sakharkar says:

Hi Sir,

My PF form submitted on 28 june but ammount still not transfer on my account sir can you pls help me here.

PF number:- MH/BAN/21762/32554

16. Priyanka arun karanjekar says:

Hi Sir,

My PF form submitted on 16june but ammount still not transfer on my account sir can you pls help me here.

PF number:- MH/BAN/13610/1702

17. Ravi Sharma says:

Hi Sir,

My PF form submitted on 3rd of nov but ammount still not transfer on my account sir can you pls help me here.

PF number:- MH/BAN/44256/88552

18. Husen says:

Sir
    My name is Husen s/o Anwar Ali
    My company home credit finance India pvt Ltd
    Sir I’m late the regien process so I not complete the regien process then tell me what my PF get me
    My EPF NO. HR/GGN/31934/12739
    PLZ TELL ME NOW

19. M KRISHNA says:

sir,
    with due respect i am M KRISHNA beg ti state that my epf a/c no MH/BAN/16113/000/102247.I Was claim my widthdrawl form on 20/07/2015.but still i didnot get money .so please take it to a action

20. danial mashi says:

Please my my pf details.