How much time it will take to Process a EPF Claim?

This is the one question I have repeatedly heard/seen in the many comments I have received on this unofficial site

Once you submit a Claim, you can check the claim status for any of the offices in this site – http://www.epfguide.com/?s=Check+Claim

Generally it will take more than 30 days to process your Claim and get the funds credited to your account. (Say if it’s more than 60 days but if you have not still received money in your account. Then feel free to file a complaint  on the EPF Complaint Portal

Sometimes If your claim has not been processed, it might be held up to some reasons like name mismatch or confirmation from Employer etc., so contact Local EPF Office in that case!

1. SUNIL KUMAR CHOUDHARY says:

Hey hi Shan, My employer has been approved Aadhaar card name of mine and from then a message appearing “pending at field office” in UAN portal as well as I have marked an email to concern pf office, so may I know how many days they will take to approve?

I will let you know once I get some details above it and I am also waiting for one of the approvals!

2. Sabari says:

Hi Shan could you please reply for my comment

I get lot of comments so I am addressing it whereever it’s possible and it’s difficult to reply to all comments!

3. Sumit Mal says:

Hey hi Shan, My employer has been approved Aadhaar card number and Date of Birth of mine and from then a message appearing “pending at field office” in UAN portal as well as I have marked an email to concern pf office, so may I know how many days they will take to approve?

4. Krishna says:

Can we update PAN in our UAN through Local EPF office

5. Piyush Khanna says:

Hello,
    i resigned from company in feb 2016 and employer not supporting to claim P.F,i only have my P.F. number (not UAN). how can i claim my P.F. without employer support.
    Please guide

6. Ravi Kant Sant says:

hello sir myself Ravi and i want to withdral my pf.i have leave my company last one and half
    year but i have not update my adhaar in this account.so please suggest me way of my pf
    withdral easily,

7. MD SHAHABUDDIN ALAM says:

My name is Md Shahabuddin Alam. My UAN No. 100660278426. I want widthraw my pf. I was applied in first week of October. Generally pf money come in account by two Transactions. I have received first transaction on 31- oct and still waiting for second transaction. I check online but it’s shows payment has been settled on 01-nov but I didn’t received. Please let me know how i get the second transaction money. I can’t understand what’s happen in second transaction or it’s take more time.

8. Anjana Patel says:

I had an employment of 10+ years with my last employer. want to withdraw Complete PF amount. I have activated my UAN online. My KYC is approved for bank account and Pan. My Aadhar Card is not KYC approved.

Everytime I reach my past employer, they send me a bunch of forms through which I have to select and fill a few. I am unable to understand which ones to fill.

Could you either let me know which specific forms to be filled, which documents to be submitted?

or Could I do this online? When I am trying online, I see that the link for “online services, claim- is not working.. it says.. “under maintaininace”

9. Avadhesh Kumar says:

Sir,I have submitted my claim against form 10c online on dated25/08/2017 and now status shows sattled but i have not receive any amount against .please guide me what should i do ?
    9810233047

10. Avadhesh Kumar says:

11. Anamika deb says:

12. Anamika deb says:

Hi sir, I m very stressed, I can’t check for my claim status , my account no. Is AP/HYD/37897/038274 and my UAN no. Is 100082072090……it is saying my records not found, I left my job on 15 th August and still can’t join anywhere since I am waiting for my PF funds

13. Chandru says:

I am apply online pf but how to cancelled my application pls telme sir

Please contact your Local EPF Office

14. SHRAVAN KUMAR Y says:

Hi sir. i am SHRAVAN KUMAR Y MyReg: Mobile num 9042993394 my pf no is TN/MAS/00490780/000/0005537
    UAN- 100865658689 I HAVE APPLIED PF BEFORE 5 MONTHS
    TILL DATE IT IS NOT CREDIT MY ACCOUNT SO PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM .

15. kitu says:

hi..i ccourired my pf form and it was receivd by office on 27 sep 2017 however the status stil shows as under process.May i know by when m likely to receive the money?

16. rajeshwar singh jhala says:

sir i am rajeshwar singh jhala mob no 7737263184 my pf no is RJ/RAJ/19435/000/1038
    UAN- 100247372971 I HAVE APPLIED PF BEFORE ONE MONTH,
    TILL DATE IT IS NOT CREDIT MY ACCOUNT SO PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM .

17. vishal tripathi says:

Sir i’m also suffering from this situation i have submitted my epf form in jan 2017 and still i didn’t receive my amount my UAN NO.(100451357539). sir kindly try to help me out from this situation.

18. M Sreelatha says:

Hi sir my 19f and 10c form has been approved but payment is under process last 30days onwards.how many days it will take time

19. Kuldeep says:

Sir ji adhar card link ni ho rha h .process complete kr diya uske bad b

20. Atul Pawar says:

I have submitted my PF foam on 28-sep-2017, how many days take to amount transfer to my account.

PF account no :- MH/BAN/45786/33156