How many PF Accounts EPFO has?
by Shan · Published · Updated
EPFO known as Employees Provident Fund Organization is one of the largest social welfare organizations in the world in terms no of financial transactions and the no of accounts it has.
It has more than 8.5 Lakh Crore in it’s kitty and more than 1 lakh crore is added every year in terms of contributions.
According the information on EPFO site,
- There are more than 15 crore accounts with EPF
- 8.5 Lakh crore as corpus
- 122 Field offices
You may also like...
- Next story Some companies are paying only 10% of their contribution as EPF, why?
- Previous story PF Contribution Rate from Salary – Explained
- Single Emergency Helpline Number “112” launched for India
- Tax on EPF Withdrawal if less than 50,000
- Updating Aadhaar in EPF UAN Portal
- Linking Aadhaar,Mobile phone numbers with Bank account is not mandatory
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges less than 12 hours before departure of the train
- Indian Railways Ticket Cancellation charges – 48 to 12 hrs before the departure of train
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges 48 hours before departure of the train
- List of Exempted companies who need not pay any EPF
- How Amazon and Flipkart cheat Indian people with Fake discounts during “Big Billion” days!
- How Stockmarkets make people lose money