Laxmi Nagar EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

EPF Sub Regional Office
DSIIDC Facility Centre Building,
Flatted Factory Complex,
2nd & 3rd Floor, Jhilmil Industrial Area,
(Behind Dilshad Garden Metro Station)
Delhi-110095
E-Mail: sro.laxminagar@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no:011-22126506

Map of Laxmi Nagar EPF Office

1. A Bharath kumar chary says:

I applied for PF Transfer claim id: DSSHD170700008504, i got massege on 08.09.17 from PF Office claim approved for payment through cheque. payment under process. but still amount not reflecting in my present PF account number AP/HYD/64528/5124. I went to Local PF office in hyderabad, they told it is pending from delhi pf office only. kindly find the status and give me the any aknowledgement for forther enquiry.
    please need your reply.

Bharath kumar
    7674815333
    bharath.kumar136@gmail.com

2. arjun singh says:

sir epfo office laxminagar Delhi Saturday open / closed
    plz conformation …….

3. SUBASHINI RAJKUMAR says:

This is subashini.N My PF account details are mentioned below,

Member id- DSSHD09386300000000547

UAN no : 100454728312

The status has been shown as settled.But still I didn’t get my amount.Amount is returned because of my IFSC code changed.Please let me know the status the amount is returned?.Otherwise I will send PF documents again through my company.Please let me know..

4. Lakshman Singh says:

Sir mera uan number100731888650 PF number DL/940610/470 mobile number 9927076223 email ID. lakshmanthakur04@gmail.com
    Maine Apna PF form Jama kara diya tha mera BF balance Abhi Tak mere account mein nahi aaya hai please Mere PF balance ko mere account me transfer kare please

5. Thresiamma Joseph says:

Myself Thresiamma Joseph my Pf number is DL/29940/2826 I have set my Pf from through my employer on February 2017 but the problem is I didn’t get my Pf money plz let me know what problem is going on there plz do the needful

6. pankaj says:

sir employer kyc update nahi kara rakha hai hamse kaha suni ho gayi hai pf bina uske singnatur ke nikal sakte hai kaya ya pf widaw karne ke kaya upay hai

7. Ranjay Kumar Pandey says:

My name is Ranjay Kumar Pandey, I have claimed for my pf withdrawal at 10/06/2017. I have not received my PF withdrawal amount till date. It has been more than 90 days now. Kindly help me.
    My PF number is DL/22008/5626.

Regards,
    Ranjay Kumar Pandey
    Mob-9693388550, 8407800554

8. SWATI VISHAL MORE says:

Myself Chandan Kumar. My PF Number is DSSHD00289380000015948.

I sent my PF Withdrawal Form via courier on Three months ago but there is no update of my PF A/c

Please help me out to get my PF Money. Really it’s very needful to me.

9. rakesh says:

hii sir …my uan no. is dssh 0935408/000/0001795 can u check my pf status …i sumit d form 15 days but no updates

10. Manish Kumar Panjiyara says:

Dear Team,

we have not received any my EPFO balance so please check and provide the status on urgent basis.

Name – Manish Kumar Panjiyara

EPFO No -DLCPM00335857900000009

UNA No -100241195802

Mobile No-7859976447

Please contact your Local EPF Office

11. satpal says:

hlo everyone i am satpal from noida .sir plz tell me what do change my mobile no in pf account my old no is damage .

12. rajib miah says:

Myself Rajib miah My PF Number is DSSHD093863/449

I sent my PF Form via 22 march and it has been delivered past one week but there is no update of my PF.

Please help me out to get my PF Money.

13. surya says:

Sir i want to know my uan number for updating with my balance. Sir plz tell me how can i get it.

14. MANGLESH TIWARI says:

Dear sir,
    my name is wrongly mentioned in my epf . correct name is manglesh tiwari but its updated in your record mangesh tiwari.
    kindly confirm the docs required for correction done.

DSSHD00258510000005102
    MANGESH TIWARI
    RAMESH BABU TIWARI (Father)
    12-APR-1985
    01-APR-2015

Concerned with
    DSSHD0025851000 SANTA EVENTZ EXHIBITIONS PVT LTD (SRO)LAXMI NAGAR
    अंतिम शेष (₹) Closing Balance(Rs.)
    कर्मचारी अंश/ Employee Share 16907 नियोक्ता अंश/ Employer Share 5170 कुल/ Total 22077

15. Chandan Kumar says:

Myself Chandan Kumar. My PF Number is DSSHD09386300000000568.

I sent my PF Form via courier on 14-Mar and it has been delivered on 15 – March but there is no update of my PF.

Please help me out to get my PF Money.

16. Chandan Kumar says:

Myself Chandan Kumar. My PF Number is DSSHD09386300000000568.

I sent my PF Form via courier and it has been delivered past one week but there is no update of my PF.

Please help me out to get my PF Money.

17. mahabir beniwal says:

Current pf amount till date

18. Sukesh sharma says:

Name .. sukesh sharma
    Pf a/c.. DL/22151/0013
    Email..rsrajusingh57@gmail.com
    Mob.. 8802090113
    Kindly help me to check me pf balance ..

19. Sukesh sharma says:

Name .. sukesh sharma
    Pf a/c.. DL/22151/0013

20. AVISHEK KUMAR DEY says:

NY NAME IS AVISHEK KUMAR DEY MY PF NUMBER IS DS/SHD/936552/000/0000661 AND MY UAN NUMBER IS 100073170762 MAINE 29TH OCTOBER 2015 KO NAME CORRECTION KA FORM EPFO DILSHAD GARDEN JHILMIL OFFICE MAI JAMA KARWAYA THA KYUKI MERE PF ACCOUNT MAI MERA SARA DETAIL COMPANY NE GALAT DIYA HUYA HAI JISME MERE NAME MERA FATHER NAME AUR MERA DATE OF BIRTH SB GALAT HAI MY WRONG DATA IS ABHISHEK KUMAR DAY MY FATHER NAME IS GUARI SHANKAR DATE OF BIRTH 1/1/1981 YE GALAT DATA HAI RIGHT DATA IS MY NAME AVISHEK KUMAR DEY MY FATHER NAME IS ARUN KUMAR DEY MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 21/06/1989 YE MERA SAHI DETAIL HAI LEKIN AB TAK MERA DATA CORRECTION NAHI HUYA HAI FORM JAMA LETE SAMAY MUJHE BOLA GAYA THA 10 DAYS MAI COMPUTER MAI MERA DATA CHANGE HO JAYEGA JO AB TAK NHI HUYA ISLIYE MAI APSE REQUEST KARTE HU KI PLEASE MERI HELP KIJIYE. YOUR FAITHFULLY AVISHEK KUMAR DEY MOBILE NUMBER 7503388101.