Karnal EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

Karnal – 132 001(HR)
E-mail: sro.karnal@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no: 0184-2209824

Map of Karnal EPF Office

1. vikram sharma says:

Sir
    Mera pf no.3327-7582 h.me 3bar form bhej chukka Hu. Lekin mera fund abhi tak nhi aya pls mujhe reson bataya. Mera uan no.100521420041.
    Thanks
    Vikram sharma

2. Tanmay says:

Sir pf ka apply kiya hua hai 3 months hone vale hai abhi tk nhi aaya aise 15 days tk sbka aajata hai kya problm hai ye???
    Meena devi k nam se hi

3. Robin Gupta says:

My UAN No. is 100713027283 My Name & My Father name is wrong in My A/c I want to Change My name & My Father name in UAN and my EPF please tell me sir

4. Harish says:

Sir mera Abi tk pf ka balnace nhi aaya hai date 3 aguest ko mena pf.form jama kya tha mera account no h HR/KRNL/0016985/000/0004977

5. vinod kumar says:

sir mera name vinod kumar hai uan me mera name vinod kr diya hai father ke name me i ki jgah per ee diya hai mere paise mil jayege

6. Avnish saini says:

Sir i submitted my form on 24 july but till now i didn’t get pf amount…. My all colleagues get their pf… I called the helpline no. They said your payment mode not selected… I already visited their they said ur form is completely ok… I just want to know that is that a technical error or human error…. Plzzzz rply must

7. swajeet kumar singh says:

Namste sir…………………..HRKNL000175510000000282. STUTAS-claim from 51f for EDLI Insurence amount against member account no-HRKNL00175510000000282 form jaama kiye the 10 march 2017 ko ….but abhi tak reply nhi aaya hai sir ……..cantacts no-9534912839

File a Complaint at Grievance portal.See more about it here – http://www.epfguide.com/epf-complaints-portal/ and also contact your Local EPF Office!

• swajeet kumar singh says:

Namste sir…………………..HRKNL000175510000000282. STUTAS-claim from 51f for EDLI Insurence amount against member account no-HRKNL00175510000000282 form jaama kiye the 10 march 2017 ko sir but kaam kyu nhi ho raha hai…….kya problam hai sir………….office jate hai to sir 10 din ka samay bola jata hai fir sir……………contact..9534912839

8. Chandrashekhar says:

Sir mere father ke epf ka UAN no. nhi pta hai? Kaise pta chalega.sir please inform me

9. Sujeet kumar verma says:

Sir maine apna pf claim 8aug.ko kiya tha kab tak clear hoga.

10. Vikas says:

Sir mera pf nhi aaya hai 2 month ho. Chuke h

11. Rajkumar says:

Can i claim my PF by sending application farm by registered post

12. sandeep dhiman says:

sir , applied for advance against my pf time approx 20 days , how much will this process take, epfo office karnal

13. Man Singh Deora says:

Sir, Is the employees pention is going to be enhanced from Sept. 2017? If yes, kindly let me know will it be automatically enhanced or we have to contact the EP concerned office? I am getting comuted pension since 2005.
    Regards

14. Gurjeet Singh says:

Sir epf karnal se jo pensioners hain …unki pension last 3-4 months se credit nahi ho rhi…my father also in those…..bank walo ko bhi pta nhi lag pa rha kyuki life certificate to November me de diya tha …or uske baad to 3-4 months tak aayi bhi hai pension…
    What to do sir…?
    plz resolve…

15. Roop Narayan says:

Sir mera pf kaise niklega? Mai company chhod chuka hu.mera Pf no- HR/KNL/0039037/000/0000021 & UAN NO-100016505313 hai.
    Mera paisa kaise niklega?plz reply

16. Roop Narayan says:

With Due to Respectfully, My name is Roop Narayan s/o Gokul singh.i was doing job in Star track fasterners pvt ltd sonipat. I have been Resigned for last Aug 2014. my UAN no is alreaddy activated,But aadhar no & Bank details not seeded with my Pf account.

10 ,000 Rs approx Deposited in my Pf account.

How will my amount Debit from my pf account??

Please Give me proper solution. I hope you will understand my problem.

Awaiting for your positive reply.

Please find the attachment of my PF account Details.

UAN: 100016505313

Regards
    Roop Narayan
    Lucknow
    Mob no 9990997112

17. Gurvinder singh says:

Sir ek latter dala tha darpal chand ke nam se apke office uska jawab nhi aya abhi tk

18. Priyanka munjal says:

Sir please confirm my pf Balance
    My PF Ac no is HRKNL 0036277/131

19. Anshul says:

Dear Sir

how to correction my name and date of birth my epf account

Please help me

20. rahul kumar says:

sir mera pf balance kitna