Jaipur EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

Vidyut Marg, Jyoti Nagar,
Jaipur –302 005
E-mail: ro.jaipur@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no :0141-2740742

Map of Jaipur EPF Office

1. Yusuf husain says:

Sir me pichle 3 month se pf withdraw ke liye apply kar raha hoon but abhi tak mera pf withdraw Nahi hua to me. Kaise withdraw karu …

2. Yusuf husain says:

Sir Maine pichle 3 month se pf ke liye withdraw ke liye apply kar raha hoon but mera pf abhi tak withdraw nahi hua

3. Sumer singh rajput says:

Sir mene 13 se 2017 ko form bheja h uska koi jawab nahi aaya withrol kab tak hoga

4. Prabhakar says:

your number 0141-2740742 is not connecting showing busy always .

can anyone help me in changing my mobile number on UAN .

Please contact your Local EPF Office

5. Om Prakash Mehla says:

A/C No 015557/RJ/30
    Please refer HQ 61 Sub Area letter No 4007/EPF/CC-14 of 27 Jul 17 and even No of 16 Aug 17.
    My EPS and EPF claims have not been settled yet.

6. Devendra Singh says:

sir mujhe apna gender shi karwana hai. mere from me galti se gender mai male ki jaghe not avilable bhar diya hai mai ise kaise shi karwao

7. aditya says:

i left my job on 31/07/2017 when i have to apply for Claim. and also how to authenticate aadhar card.

8. harsh khandelwal says:

sir when i m registering for UAN number then it says invalid number

9. Amit kr Mishra says:

Sir in My EPFO have mention SBI Account number and its account number is correct but IFSC code is found changed so sir please advise me that how i change it to correct IFC code

10. Amit kr Mishra says:

Hello Sir,
    Sir Can i withdraw PF amount through online ?

11. babu lal says:

sr mene ltd comp. me 35 year se nokri ki Ab 62 ki edg by reatarment le raha hu kitni pensa. banegi

12. Bholaram Meena says:

Sir mere ko aadhar or Pan Card or Bank account detail apdait karwana h
    Uske liy kiya karna padega please contact No.

13. Gautam kumar says:

sir mere name per ek UAN number pahle se activate h.but dusre company me muze dusra UAN diya gya h.Mai kya kru

14. Dharmendra samadhiya says:

Sir mera pf ke rupai kab tak mil jayega

15. Subash Chandra Hui says:

Sir mereku pf withdraw kaRan hai, mai withdraw form pf office send karunga to mereku kitna din me pf aajayega

16. Krishan Kumar Dindhoria says:

I am Krishan Kumar Dindhoria and have some issue for my pf account of my last company which is located at bhiwadi (Alwar). I was worked one year and eight months in the year of 2010-2012 on the post of Assistant Manager QA and left without the notice period of 30 days. But i had left the 15-20 days salary at there. When i had the conversation with the HR of that company, he told me that first you have to resign from the post and pay the 15 days salary. After that, your full and final will provide to you and then the PF form will attested from the authorized person.

If you have UAN then you can file the claim online but not sure about this case, if your Employer is not willing to sign your PF form then you can file complaint against your Employer at your Local EPF Office!

17. Vimal Kumar says:

Bharat Potteries Ltd. F-555-559 Road No. 6, V.K.I.Area Jaipur-302013 not deposited PF amount from the October 2016 of any employee. So please guide how we can withdrawal my PF amount.
    My Last Working 31.03.2017. So please help me for withdrawal my PF amount.

18. RAVI KUMAR DUBEY says:

Sir mere pf form 3mhine pahle bhara tha. aya Nahi please sir btaye

19. Amit kumar says:

Sir maine 30nov 15 ko resign kiya tha to mujhe apna pf ka paisa nikalana hai uske liya kya karana hoga

20. niteshkumar says: