How to verify Aadhaar linking status with PAN?
by Shan · Published · Updated
In the previous post we might have seen about how to link Aadhaar with PAN
Step 1: Go to Aadhaar Verification Status link – https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-FilingGS/Services/AadhaarPreloginStatus.html
Enter PAN ,Aadhaar Number and Click on “View Link Aadhaar Status”
if PAN is successfully linked to Aadhaar then the message would be displayed as shown
Tags: Aadhaar PAN linking
You may also like...
by Shan · Published · Last modified June 10, 2018
by Shan · Published · Last modified June 14, 2019
by Shan · Published · Last modified December 5, 2018
- Next story How Indian Stock Markets are manipulated to make common people lose money!
- Previous story How to link Aadhaar with PAN?
- How to apply for Online EPF Withdrawal for Corona Virus Relief
- EPF Withdrawal Process for Corona Virus Relief
- How to Claim EPF amount for Corona Virus Relief (COVID-19)
- No EMI’s for 3 months till July 1st,2022
- No charges for not maintaining Minimum Balance in Savings account- April to June 2021
- ATM Fee waived for 3 months
- Govt to pay EPF contribution for the next 3 months