How to do to PF Nomination by Online
by Shan · Published · Updated
EPF has introduced a new online facility by which you can E Nominate your Father or Husband for your EPF Account.
Step 1: Login into UAN
Step 2: Click on Manage — > E-Nomination
E-Nomination details would be displayed and verify all the details as displayed.
Step 4: Click on Save button
Martial Status should be updated and if Martial status is not there then it cant be saved.
Tags: E Nomination EPF
You may also like...
- Next story Don’t submit EPF Claims on Saturday & Sundays
- Previous story What happens when you don’t pay Minimum Amount Due on CreditCard?
- Single Emergency Helpline Number “112” launched for India
- Tax on EPF Withdrawal if less than 50,000
- Updating Aadhaar in EPF UAN Portal
- Linking Aadhaar,Mobile phone numbers with Bank account is not mandatory
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges less than 12 hours before departure of the train
- Indian Railways Ticket Cancellation charges – 48 to 12 hrs before the departure of train
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges 48 hours before departure of the train
- List of Exempted companies who need not pay any EPF
- How Amazon and Flipkart cheat Indian people with Fake discounts during “Big Billion” days!
- How Stockmarkets make people lose money