Haldwani EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

EPF Sub Regional Office
IInd Floor, Khurana Complex, Opposite Judges Court,
Nainital Road, Haldwani-263139 (Nainital).
E-mail: sro.haldwani@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no :05946-282208

Map of Haldwani EPF Office

1. narendra says:

Dear sir
    My mother pension is not coming for April please chek please pp0 no 6935 roshani devi

2. narendra says:

Dear sir
    My mother pension is not coming for April please chek pooja no 6935 roshani devi

3. Sunita kashyap says:

Dear sir
    Mera EPF account sellted hoga ha laken account ma balance nhi Aa ha

100682444943
    8534904814

4. Manoj singh says:

Dear sir,

I am calling again and again telephone number 2822208 but no one receive I want enquiry to my mother pension but no one attand my call .if possible please call me my number 7768968372

5. Manoj singj says:

Dear sir,

My mom EPF pension not come yet before 7 months , we already submitted online adhar and all verification done by my side

Up/hold/3828
    Jeewanti Devi
    If any problems please let me know my number 7768968372

6. Rabindra kumar panda says:

i want to say my pf account Uan no. 100423302861already last 4 month given the provident fund office name correction form with company latter head . But pf office no answer no reply and no my pf name change . after 2 month i go to haldwani pf office by hand given name correction form But all The same pf office employee no answer .

So please how to me pf name change .There is no other way to change name.and 2 yours not withdraw my of amaont.

7. Rakesh Pandey says:

I have submitted my document for DOB correction . how much time required for updation , already 20 days happened

8. anuj says:

Can you advice that my PF form summited or not . Because My Company HR saying that your form Already Submitted 1 Month Ago.

But I am unable to See current Status.

Member Name- Anuj kumar
    PF no- 34520/115

Roop Polymers Ltd.

9. Sunil singh says:

Dear mam/sir,
    I m Sunil singh i want ask that when I check my epf .there r two epf no show of my name. one is UKHLD00336800000010229 $ 2nd one is
    UkHLD00336800000010235.so I can’t check my epf balance.
    Plz send me my correct epf no.

10. HEMANT says:

Dear sir,
    i have submitted my all documents on 13 june but i didn’t received my withdrawal. Please confirm me when will be received my pf amount in my account.

UAN NO. 100547484097
    ACCOUNT NO. 35584-00-1233
    DOB. 17/08/1989
    MOBILE NO. 8802258337

PLEASE SIR CONFIRM ME

THANKS & REGARDS
    HEMANT

11. TRILOCHAN JOSHI says:

Dear sir/madam my pension is not coming since apr 2017. I have already submitted life certificate twice. First one in nov 2016 (Pramaan id 7802852875) and again in aug 2017 (pramaan id 4040337452). My PPO no. is 5803. Please do the needfull.

12. Manoj Kumar says:

Sir, I want to know my uan Number my
    Pf no is UK HLD/035716/0035716/19
    My name is Manoj Kumar and date of joining is 21-08-2010

13. manmohan singh says:

dear sir mera from last 2 month se jamma hye office me abhi tak muje meri pf amunt nahi mili hye
    5 baar office k chakar kaat chuka hu jata hu to bolte hye ki abhi from upr nahi aya nihe se bahut preshan ho geya hu me sir plz kuch kariye aap muje bahut jarurat hye amunt ki mere papa ki tabiyat theek nahi hye muje amunt ki jarurat hye
    pf no 34571/2293
    mob no 9554690908

14. prakash singh gaura says:

Dear sir
    I have submitted my pf form 10.07.2017 at Monday but I have no information found to regarding my Pf withdrawal status.
    Claim ID : UKHLD170700003133
    UKHLD00375080000002319

15. Bhagwan Singh parihar says:

I had done pf amount transfer before 2 year by online claim. But amount is still awaited.
    Both side employer provided approval.
    Amount is transfer showing transfer by NEFT. But where is my amount. Please show me a right way to check my amount.

16. imran shekh says:

Dear sir
    i want to say my pf account Uan no. 100166898265 already last 4 month given the provident fund office name correction form with company latter head . But pf office no answer no reply and no my pf name change . after 2 month i go to haldwani pf office by hand given name correction form But all The same pf office employee no answer .

So please how to me pf name change .There is no other way to change name.

17. YOGENDRA SINGH SAMANT says:

HOW CAN I ACTIVATE MY UAN NUMBER & MY CONTRACT NUMBER WRONG & NOT MATCH MY DATE OF BIRTH & DETAILS FEED MY EPF ACCOUNT SO WHAT CAN I DO SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME

18. kheem singh says:

SIR, i have submitted advance claim form but till date payment no recieved, epf official saying its software problem, when delhi epfo not clear or shot out this problem they can’t do any thing. epf no is UA/342924/0068 uan-100193142587

19. ramesh says:

Dear sir/madam. I have pf account in karanataka. Now i settled in tanakpur is it possible that i submit the life certificate in haldwani branch.if possible that what kind of document r required pls reply

20. ALOCK KUMAR says:

UKHLD00357630000000245 / ALOCK KUMAR
    From more than 1 year i am following up with employer and PF office in Haldwani.
    Still no clarity and everytime a new date is provided to confirm the payment.