Gurgaon EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

EPF Regional Office,
Plot No.43,Sector 44,
Institutional Area, Gurgaon 122003.
E-mail: ro.gurgaon@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no: 0124-2578637

Map of Gurgaon EPF Office

1. nishanth says:

sir for pf i have applied 2 months before the status is payment under process from past 45 days still how much days will it take for the payment??

2. Maxas Ralte says:

Hi Sir,
    I have a problem with my withdrawal claim submitted last month. Now the online track is showing it has been rejected due to Form 15G/H not complete filled or OK, so I dont know what the 15g form is all about and what that means exactly. Please clarify, I donot know how to sort this, help me out. Thank you

3. dharamvir says:

SIR PENSION KE LIYE APPLY NAHI KIYA HAIN AADHAR NUMBER NAHI HAI DEATH CERTIFICATE HAI UAN NUMBER BHI NAHI HAIN KAISE PATTA KAREN UAN NUMBER

4. Bhim Singh says:

hello sir,
    i was employee of leasforce staffing india pvt ltd N-89 south city gurgaon sice 2010 to 13. now i want my PF withdrawl, but i have no no of my PF also employer left services and office location. even i dont have any one mobile no to make contact. is here any hope to found PF.plz help.

5. Kamal says:

I had submitted my doc at Epfo for of clearance but in status it’s showing that it is rejected bcz of cancelled cheque. I had submitted my older cheque which didn’t had my name or account no on that. As of now I have been issued a new cheque book with my name and acc no printed.
    So do I need to send all the docs again or just my cancelled cheque.

6. Dipak Das says:

Hi my name is Dipak Das. My UAN number is 100609459784. PF No – GN/GGN/25204/119041. I have submitted my PF claim form in the month of August-2017. Today it is 12-10-2017, I still dis not received my PF amount. What could be the possible reasons that I have not received it? Isn’t it too much time to release PF amount? Who all are responsible for this?

7. Mukesh says:

Sir mai hero motocorp ka employee 1 years rahe hame pf claims kiye 8 months ho gaya mony aaya nahi

8. Pushpender says:

Sir I left my last company 4 years ago now I really don’t remember whether I transferred my last pf to recent company or not.so how I could chk whether my last company pf is transferred to my recent company or not pls help

9. Jitender Kumar says:

Dear sir

I have already submitted my bank details on pf form(copy enclosed) I received message from your side,you not get that so plz give me reason that why rejected my pf form

10. Poonam Giramkar says:

I was resign from Company March 2017 which located in Mumbai However PF number belong to Guragaon cirlce as company head office at Gurgaon .

I already submitted my PF form to office & on PF site its shown rejected for name mismatch what should i do

11. Laxmi says:

Sir me 2005 me ggudgou me job karti thi kya mujhe mera pf abhi bhi mil sakta ha plz batayei

12. Oda Shatha Kumar says:

I have sent pf claim form on same address
    Delivered on 25 sept. But they are telling not received

13. arun kumar says:

HELLO SIR/ MADAM

MY NAME IS ARUN KUMAR I LEAVE MY JOB IN FEBURY 2017 . IN COMPANY BHARTI RETAIL ,AND FUTURE RETAIL TAKE OUER THIS COMPNY I HAVE APPLY MY PF BUT NOT RECIVE ANY SATUT OF MY PF

MY FIRST PF ACCOUNT IS : GN/GGN/28821/20324 YEAR 2015
    UAN NO NOT ISSUE

SECOND PF AC IS:MH/KND/1481388/28220 YEAR 2016
    UNA NO:100630797863

THIRED PF AC IS : MH/KND/1481388/28220 YEAR 2017
    UAN NO : 100896663824

BOTH UAN NO ARE UPDATED AND LINKED WITH PHON NO PLS UPDATED MY STATUS ABOUT PF. I M GIVEN REQUSEST TO WITHDRAWL PF IBY THOUGHT MY COMPANY FUTURE RETAIL LTD AND ALSO I HAVE SEND ATTCH CLIP OF WITHDRAWL

THANKU
    ARUN KUMAR
    9041630943

Please contact your Local EPF Office

14. Pravinparmar says:

I Shah in Baroda Gujarat and my PF account in Gurgaon. So If any issue which office will contact? ? Baroda local office or Gurgaon office ?
    Please letter me know

15. Satish Chand meena says:

Mera p f 4 mahine ka hi

16. Satish Chand meena says:

May satish Chand meena Mera p f nahi aaya 10 din ho gae

17. Jitendra says:

Hello sir
    Mera Pf no:-HR/GGN/26316/38260
    Company name :-roopauto rozkameo sohna gurgaon
    Sir mai Pf withdrew krne ke liye form fillup or chuka hu but aabhi thak mera bank account me withdrew nahi hua hai
    Sir apply kiya huye 1 manth hone ko hai
    Please help me sir

18. Vikas says:

Hello Sir,
    My name is Vikas. I worked with the company name Telesonic Network Ltd. ( Bharti Airtel group)cal for more than 8 years now. Last 8 months back i resigned the comapany.
    my UAN is activated but not able to apply online as because of Father name and gender mismatch. My company is not supporting me even not replying mu mail to update my detail from their end. So plz help me and give me some solution how to withdraw my pf and where should i complaint against company for not supporting me…

Regards

kapil singh bisht

19. rajat chaturvedi says:

Sar mera naam kamal singh he or mene hero moto corp company me kaam kiya tha or 1 saal ho gaya mera pesa nahi aaya mera ec no. J1548 he

20. rajat chaturvedi says:

Sar mera pf ka pesa 1 saal ho gaya abhi tak nahi aaya he sar kab aaye gha mera naam dinesh chandra kumawat/jagdish kumawat pf no.hr322138787