EPF Withdrawal for Refunding Housing Loan
by Shan · Published · Updated
EPF Amount can be also withdrawn for repaying the Existing housing loan taken by the member.
Criteria: Minimum of 10 years in EPF
No of installments: One or more
Document required with Form 31: Declaration Form from Member
Amount Eligible: 36 month’s Basic wages+DA or Total Employee & Employer Share with interest or Total Outstanding Loan amount with interest whichever is lower
You may also like...
by Shan · Published · Last modified December 29, 2015
- Next story Name change in the EPF account
- Previous story EPF Withdrawal for improving/modifying Existing House
- Single Emergency Helpline Number “112” launched for India
- Tax on EPF Withdrawal if less than 50,000
- Updating Aadhaar in EPF UAN Portal
- Linking Aadhaar,Mobile phone numbers with Bank account is not mandatory
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges less than 12 hours before departure of the train
- Indian Railways Ticket Cancellation charges – 48 to 12 hrs before the departure of train
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges 48 hours before departure of the train
- List of Exempted companies who need not pay any EPF
- How Amazon and Flipkart cheat Indian people with Fake discounts during “Big Billion” days!
- How Stockmarkets make people lose money