EPF Withdrawal before Retirement
by Shan · Published · Updated
EPF Amount can be withdraw-ed even before the retirement.
The Eligibility criteria can be any of these
a) No Minimum Service
b) Minimum 54 years of age
c) 1 year before Retirement
Maximum amount that can be withdrawn should not exceed more than 90% of both Employee and Employer shares.
Form to Apply : Form 31
You may also like...
- Single Emergency Helpline Number “112” launched for India
- Tax on EPF Withdrawal if less than 50,000
- Updating Aadhaar in EPF UAN Portal
- Linking Aadhaar,Mobile phone numbers with Bank account is not mandatory
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges less than 12 hours before departure of the train
- Indian Railways Ticket Cancellation charges – 48 to 12 hrs before the departure of train
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges 48 hours before departure of the train
- List of Exempted companies who need not pay any EPF
- How Amazon and Flipkart cheat Indian people with Fake discounts during “Big Billion” days!
- How Stockmarkets make people lose money