EPF Withdrawal before Retirement
by Shan · Published · Updated
EPF can be also withdrawn well before the retirement but to withdraw EPF you should be eligible and should have satisfied all the criteria listed below
- Should be atleast 54 years of age
- Due for retirement is one year’s time
- Only once this option can be availed
- 90% of Balance can be withdrawn (Both Employer & Employee’s share)
Amount will be paid directly to employee and a Form31 claim should be submitted stating the retirement date!
You may also like...
- Next story EPF Withdrawal to fund an LIC Policy
- Previous story Missed an EMI payment? Whether my Credit history would be affected in India?
- How to apply for Online EPF Withdrawal for Corona Virus Relief
- EPF Withdrawal Process for Corona Virus Relief
- How to Claim EPF amount for Corona Virus Relief (COVID-19)
- No EMI’s for 3 months till July 1st,2022
- No charges for not maintaining Minimum Balance in Savings account- April to June 2021
- ATM Fee waived for 3 months
- Govt to pay EPF contribution for the next 3 months