EPF Tax Benefits
by Shan · Published · Updated
The entire contribution to EPF from your salary is completely exempted from your tax and added to it the interest earned on EPF is also “Tax free” whereas that’s not the case for the money you deposit in banks.
12% of your Salary(Basic+HRA) is what you save from the tax and also you actually save something for Future also in terms of Retirement benefits by the way of contribution to EPF
You may also like...
by Shan · Published · Last modified March 13, 2018
by Shan · Published · Last modified October 9, 2017
- Next story EPF Withdrawal OnlHeine
- Previous story Whether a Establishment with less 20 employees can be covered under EPF?
- Single Emergency Helpline Number “112” launched for India
- Tax on EPF Withdrawal if less than 50,000
- Updating Aadhaar in EPF UAN Portal
- Linking Aadhaar,Mobile phone numbers with Bank account is not mandatory
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges less than 12 hours before departure of the train
- Indian Railways Ticket Cancellation charges – 48 to 12 hrs before the departure of train
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges 48 hours before departure of the train
- List of Exempted companies who need not pay any EPF
- How Amazon and Flipkart cheat Indian people with Fake discounts during “Big Billion” days!
- How Stockmarkets make people lose money