EPF Grievance Redressal Mechanism
by Shan · Published · Updated
EPF Grievances can be directly logged over here
From Jan 1st,2016, UAN has been made mandatory for any Grievance.Without UAN no Grievance accepted according the message displayed.
For any technical queries in the Grievance portal, they can be directly contacted over here – email@example.com
You may also like...
by Shan · Published · Last modified September 22, 2017
by Shan · Published · Last modified January 1, 2018
- Next story Updating AADHAAR in the UAN Portal
- Previous story EPFO Ties with 4 Private and 1 Public sector bank to reduce transactions costs
- Single Emergency Helpline Number “112” launched for India
- Tax on EPF Withdrawal if less than 50,000
- Updating Aadhaar in EPF UAN Portal
- Linking Aadhaar,Mobile phone numbers with Bank account is not mandatory
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges less than 12 hours before departure of the train
- Indian Railways Ticket Cancellation charges – 48 to 12 hrs before the departure of train
- Indian Railways ticket cancellation charges 48 hours before departure of the train
- List of Exempted companies who need not pay any EPF
- How Amazon and Flipkart cheat Indian people with Fake discounts during “Big Billion” days!
- How Stockmarkets make people lose money