Durgapur EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

EPF Sub Regional Office,
Red Cross Road, Opposite Commercial Tax Office,
City Centre, Durgapur – 713 213, Distt- Burdwan (West Bengal)
E-mail: sro.durgapur@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no: 0343-2544378

Map of Durgapur EPF Office

1. BUBAI KUMAR DAR says:

Sir,my UAN display name is wrong,can i change my correct name in my UAN. please help sir

2. suraj Kumar das says:

Sir.
    I submitted my clam before durga puja.
    And once i acknowledge to the office..that time they told me within one week it will deposite..but after 40 days the clam is not deposite.
    My UAN NO. WBDGP00511860000000205

3. Tarkeshwar Upadhyay says:

Dear sir, I am working at private sector security guard . I deposit of 500/month in pf in 48 month . I want to withdrawal pf but my mob. No. Not registered in pf no. Pls guide me how to claim it.

4. R C Sharma says:

Dear Sir, I have sent the soft copy of my Life Certificate through email to “sro.durgapur@epfindia.gov.in” after linking my aadhaar with my pension number by biometric validation and through OTP. But I have not got any reply from them as an acknowledgement of the receipt of my life certificate.

Do I have to go in person to the epf office with the print out of my life certificate? Please advise. Thanks

5. Tapan Das says:

Sir myself Tapan Das I have already applied for PF withdrawal in online mode but from the PF office if told that it needs 15g form . But online PAN number is already provided but I want to know that is it true that I have to submit form 15g to avoid the tax deduction.

6. Goutam Kundu says:

Respected Sir
    I have no receipt pension amount after march 2017. and visit in your office in Durgapur on 2/8/2017
    and submit Adhara card for digitization . and complete the all process .But result is same. I have
    no received pension still now. please help me to this problem what I do now. My ppo no is – WB/SRO/DGP/OLD/786.
    Thank you.

7. Rupak Samanta says:

Respected Sir,
    I have two UAN number. one is TLO and one DGP that is durgapur.
    I call a number 8436296764 which I in website. but I call this no. receiver say this is wrong number.
    How can I merge this number.
    Kindly help me and oblige.
    Rupak Samanta

8. Srikanta Mondal says:

My brother 60 year old and he working under Maa Kali Enterprise since 1987 to 2010 he is eligible for pension and he withdrawal his PF amount in 2010 . please tell me what is the process for getting pension …. please tell us what form we are fill up and what document we attached

9. Dipak Prasad says:

Dear Sir
    My penson has stopped since 3 months ago due to not attachment of adhar number.
    Kindly tell me the process how to attach adhar no.into the epf documents for restart the pension service.

You need to go in person to the EPF Office and then link your aadhaar with your pension no by biometric validation and through OTP ( Please go in person and they will guide you further)

10. Chandan Singh Nayal says:

Sir, my EPF a/c no. WB-161-P-34528, I have submitted my family pension form in the month of May, 2016 in the PF section IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur. They have sent this form to yr office. But after laps more than one year I have not received any information from yr office. U are requested to kindly look into the matter nd release my family pension at the earliest. An reply is highly appreciated.

11. SIDDHARTHA MAHATO says:

Can you please send my epfo a/c Passbook Details In Date ways

12. Aditya says:

Can you tell me about of my pension my number is- Ref.No.SRO/DGP/Tr.In. In/NG/NAG/14578/4851/2403

13. Jincy says:

Can u pls tell me about my pf
    My number is WB/DGP/46969/1540

14. A.Bandyopadhyay says:

I have been transferred from rourkela steel plant to durgapur steel plant ,durgapur in the year 2005. I want to know wheither my pension a/c has been transferred from RKL to Durgapur or not. My A/c No.is WBDGP/9528/22128.

15. ANAMIKA GHOSH says:

PLEASE HELP ME,SINCE LAST MONTH I HAVE NOT RECV MY PENSION.
    MS.MANIKA GHOSH [ P.P.O NUMBER-WB/DGP/OLD/1257 ]