Different kind of EPF Forms
by Shan · Published · Updated
Below is the different kind of EPF forms and each one has a different purpose
- Form 19 – EPF Withdrawal
- Form 10C – Pension withdrawal
- Form 13 – EPF Transfer
- Form 31 – Advances/ Widthdrawal
- Form 14 – LIC Policy
- Form 10D – Pension Application after Retirement
- Form 51F – Insurance Claim after Death of a member
- Form 20 – EPF Withdrawal in case of Death of a member
Tags: EPF Forms
You may also like...
- Next story Form31 – EPF Advances
- Previous story How to increase the credit limit for ICICI Bank Credit Card?
Ahmedabad PF Office Andhra Pradesh Arunachal Pradesh Assam Bihar Check EPF Balance Chhattisgarh Claim Status Corona virus COVID-19 CPFC Office PF Office EPF Housing Loan EPF Withdrawal Goa Gujarat Haryana Himachal Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Jharkhand Karnataka Kerala Madhya Pradesh Maharashtra Manipur Meghalaya Mizoram Nagaland Noida PF Office Odisha Pf Office Vellore Puducherry Punjab Rajasthan Siliguri PF Office Tambaram PF Office Tamil Nadu TamilNadu Telangana Tinsukia PF Office Trichy PF Office UAN UAN KYC Uttarakhand Uttar Pradesh West Bengal